NFL 2017: The Injury Report Is The Best Team In the League

Manhole Eunuchsbane

Bears running back takes a screen pass and dives towards the goal line, but is marked out at the 4 yard line.  John Fox challenges the ruling, arguing that he was in bounds, and it should be a touchdown. Review determines that he in fact fumbled the ball out of the end zone and its a touchback, Packers ball.

The amazing Burfict strikes again and gets kicked out of the game for contacting a ref. They didn't show him touching a ref on the replay so can't comment on how flagrant it was. Judging by his reaction it must've been ticky tacky but that guy doesn't think he does anything wrong so who knows. To be fair, I thought the late hit penalty a few plays before was weak. 

And Ben sucks... terribly...

11 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Good game in DC here. Vikings up 14-10 with the Redskins threatening to score with about 7 minutes left in the half.

Dude, this game is off to a faster and more talent-rich start than any Colts vs Patriots game during the height of the Indianapolis Republic's wars against the Tyrannical Belichickian Regime.

I'm not kidding, most of those games usually had a janky flow that picked up into a weird and thrilling second half but the first half was usually a bit disappointing. The exception is the 2007 matchup of the 8-0 Patriots @ the 9-0 Colts, which is one of the best games I've ever seen.

What I'm trying to say is that this game is AMAZING so far.

Meanwhile, Case just makes me melt.

WHAT A PLAY!!! OH MY GOD, THEILEN!

CASE, YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE THROWN THAT!!!!

JOSH NORMAN, GET FUCKED!!!!!!!

Vikes break it open with a big pick deep in Redskins territory right before the end of the half. Short drive for a quick TD with less than 30 seconds left on the clock. 28-17 Vikings at the half. Tons of offense in this one. Keenum looks legit. The aforementioned Thielen with a big half. Over 100 yards and a score.

2 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Apparently some dude on the Colts broke his throat last year. I didn't even know you could do that.

Meanwhile, Keenum has gone Full Favre.

Keenum saw Bridgewater breathing down his neck and hit another gear.  

10 minutes ago, briantw said:

Keenum saw Bridgewater breathing down his neck and hit another gear.  

I saw that last TD throw (actually the play right before it) and I said to myself "This guy fucks! Right? I know this guy fucks!"

Just now, KingintheNorth4 said:

The John Fox era in Chicago is going down the drain. 

I don't think a failure that big is going down any drains I've ever seen. Maybe a crevasse or a hole drilled to the center of the earth like in 'Core' starring Aaron Eckhart, Hillary Swank, D.J. Crawles, and I don't know the scientist guy's name but he was the detective Cassel-Beck in 'Gone in 60 Seconds' 

12 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I don't think a failure that big is going down any drains I've ever seen. Maybe a crevasse or a hole drilled to the center of the earth like in 'Core' starring Aaron Eckhart, Hillary Swank, D.J. Crawles, and I don't know the scientist guy's name but he was the detective Cassel-Beck in 'Gone in 60 Seconds' 

1 minute ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Did it ever crawl out of it? 

Hey! Hey!

I already got this one. Get to work on the Blake Bortles story, Mooch. There's some straight Spice involved in the intricacies of the Jonathan Cooper situation.

18 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

What the fuck is a Jonathan Cooper?

Do I gotta do my job for you?

Jonathan Cooper, man! The R Guard taken like 7 overall by the Cardinals in like 13. They packaged him with a 2nd round pick to get some dude from the Patriots. A pass rusher or something.

Archived