Theories That Make You Laugh

R + R = D

If Tyrion married Penny, they'd found a race of hobbits

Sansa is a psychopath

Catelyn molested Jon

Robb ought to have executed his mother, for releasing Jaime (alternatively, cut her hand off, or made her undergo a walk of shame).

Alright, I'll be a bit rude but here's one I just devised on "genetics thread", thinking back on it it made me laugh a bit so I'll post it here. It is two parts:

1) Black hair and black eyes aren't Andal traits but they are First Men ones.

2)Orys' mother, mistress/concubine/whatever to Aerion Targaryen was raped in her sleep by a First Men Greenseer much in the way Lann the Clever raped the Casterly daughters. He had green visions showing theTargaryens taking over Westeros and "uniting" it under a fiery breath. Being a fierce believer in First Men independence, he planted the seeds of the revolution that will take down the opressing dynasty. But, he wasn't aware this was a self fulfilling prophecy so despite Baratheons ousting the Targaryens some 300 later what he did, inserting Orys Baratheon into the Targaryen family as a bastard supposedly born of Aerion actually allowed Targaryens to conquer Westeros, because no Orys meant no counter offer sent to that arrogant Durrandon, therefore either accepting his offer and becoming some small lord of Blackwater Bay or rejecting it but no cause for war.

10 hours ago, SeanF said:

R + R = D

If Tyrion married Penny, they'd found a race of hobbits

Sansa is a psychopath

Catelyn molested Jon

Robb ought to have executed his mother, for releasing Jaime (alternatively, cut her hand off, or made her undergo a walk of shame).

First of all, what the hell is R+R=D? Rhaegar + Robert = Dany?

And the others, I have never seen any of them! A blessing, I'm sure. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived