Is Cersei pregnant?

Mais

I think it has to be Kettleblack, the only two people we know she was screwing pre AFFC is (Osney? I get 'em confused) Kettleblack and Lancel, and he stated he always "spilt his seed on her stomach."

I think it would be so wonderful if Cersei finally gave birth to a nice black-haired boy.... over a year after Robert's death.

it also states somewhere in affc possibly also in blood and gold. That she is well aware that her boobs are drooping a little now. add in the rob barratheon parralell's with over indulging in grub and booze. not pregnant. just approaching middle age and not looking after body.

however if she does forget to take her tea after shagging a kettleblack and pops out a black haired baby that would be sweet as a poster above stated. doubt it would happen though

Rumor has it that it is Moonboy.

That would make Tyrion's entire statement to Jamie true, except fot the killing Joffery one - which was said later.

The funny part is that Qyburn told her that her "Fortelling" could be broken - it would be funny if this broke the fortelling just to get her hung.

The key part of this theory is the scene where Cersei is breakfasting and finds a stillborn chick in her egg.

Without this, I would be inclined to agree that she is becoming a fat wino who sleeps around, just like Robert whom she despised. This would be great irony.

But the dead chick... it seems like foreshadowing to me.

It fits with the Maggy prophesy, and it fits with Jaime being the volanqar - where else will he get the motive to strangle her?

The key part of this theory is the scene where Cersei is breakfasting and finds a stillborn chick in her egg.

Without this, I would be inclined to agree that she is becoming a fat wino who sleeps around, just like Robert whom she despised. This would be great irony.

But the dead chick... it seems like foreshadowing to me.

It fits with the Maggy prophesy, and it fits with Jaime being the volanqar - where else will he get the motive to strangle her?

I think that he already has enough reason to kill her. Hence his thoughts "If I killed her, Tommen would probably be upset." Not an exact quote but it was something like that. He was worrying about Cersei screwing up Tommen and Marcella like she did Joffery.

I think that he already has enough reason to kill her. Hence his thoughts "If I killed her, Tommen would probably be upset." Not an exact quote but it was something like that. He was worrying about Cersei screwing up Tommen and Marcella like she did Joffery.

I agree that he does already have reason to kill her. But he hasn't. I don't think it is for the benefit of Tommen and Myrcella - they would be better off without Cersei. But even if it is for their benefit, something will have to set him off. He won't just return to KL, walk straight to Cersei's chambers, strangle her, and think I should have done this before I left KL.

If she were pregnant, she would have noticed when she missed her period and had Qyburn mix her up some moon tea. By the time she would be showing a child and not fitting in her dresses, she would have noticed missing several months. She's not pregnant, she's just turning into Lysa Arryn.

If she were pregnant, she would have noticed when she missed her period and had Qyburn mix her up some moon tea. By the time she would be showing a child and not fitting in her dresses, she would have noticed missing several months. She's not pregnant, she's just turning into Lysa Arryn.

Cersei is stupid (there's no debating that!) and she's been quite, err, preoccupied with other things in recent months.

Anyway, like I said, I would agree but for the stillborn chick. Things like that MEAN something in this series. Explain the stillborn chick (convincingly) and I'll convert. So long as it is a better idea than that GRRM was just trying to add some gore to the breakfast scene or that GRRM was just trying to show that Cersei was having a bad day.

Also, if you go by Maggy the Frog's prophecy, Cersei will only have three children. So if she is pregnant, the child will not live.

I do not think she is, but Maggy's prophecy could mean she will only have three live children and with Joffrey being dead she could have another child.

She might have missed her period without noticing it, now though in the church jail she might notice and might show. I would love to see her trying to explain how she got pregnant and why the kid had black hair.

Archived