The ASOIAF wiki thread

Onion Knight

19 hours ago, Ran said:

Yeah, these are all a big issue that I don't know how to fix. It will be tricky. 

The file page now works after I changed its content and removed the probably problematic character ı. Now only this old revision of the page is inaccessible: https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?title=File:Marc_Simonetti_rich_lands_and_a_keepII.jpg&oldid=228500

Maybe this will fix the category tree too?

It may be useful to delete this problematic revision completely?

Edited by Abjiklam

I'd consider this semi-canon, but from page 16 of The Official Game of Thrones Cookbook, the Maester Alton presents a brief biography:

I was born in a time of peace, the only son of Ben Beesbury, Lord of Honeyholt...

But late in the reign of King Aegon V, the harvests were bountiful and summers long, and there was litle need for famed warriors. Eventually.... I arrived at the realization that I was not suited for a warrior's life. My accomplishments would be with the quill...

I resolved to travel to the Citadel and forge my chain, despite the protestations of my father who had no other son to inherit lands and title, which instead passed to my cousin Warryn upon his death.

I'm guessing they cleared these details with GRRM, but without confirmation, yeah, semi-canon.

This finally brings some order into the Beesbury family tree. I think there was no other family with so many family members (8) without a single known relation between them. Well, the Green Ronin Campaign Guide says that Alys, Beoni and Jeyne are sisters, but we couldn't verify that the information came from GRRM. 

Looking at the birth dates of Jeyne's and Beoni's children, they seem to be close in age, born in the mid or late 260ies. Assuming, Ben was born around 215 AC, his younger brother around 220 AC, and Warryn around 245 AC, the Beesbury women could easily be his daughters.

16 hours ago, The Wondering Wolf said:

This finally brings some order into the Beesbury family tree. I think there was no other family with so many family members (8) without a single known relation between them. Well, the Green Ronin Campaign Guide says that Alys, Beoni and Jeyne are sisters, but we couldn't verify that the information came from GRRM. 

Looking at the birth dates of Jeyne's and Beoni's children, they seem to be close in age, born in the mid or late 260ies. Assuming, Ben was born around 215 AC, his younger brother around 220 AC, and Warryn around 245 AC, the Beesbury women could easily be his daughters.

It would be nice to have confirmation so we can connect the dots correctly. Apart from the Beesburys, the Cranes are also all over the place. I wonder if there is a story behind the double Florent-Crane marriages.