The Stupid Question Thread

ztemhead

Good point. I guess I was just thinking that I'd like to help out. I've never been a smoker but I cannot imagine that it is easy to quit and that help is appreciated. I guess I'll just remind him of the astronomical costs of a pack of smokes here in Norway, which will be my pleasure. :P

I've found money is actually a great motivator here. Count up the amount of money he spends on cigarettes a week or a month, make a list of all the other stuff he could do with that money...I've had at least one friend pretty much quit smoking due to that kind of being broke with determined cheapness.

How do I stop the music from playing in my head (seriously)? It plays almost all the time except when I am really concentrating. I used to have an almost perfect memory but now it is fading. Its really annoying.

I read somewhere that you're supposed to play the theme song to Bonanza in your head in place of the other song. Unfortunately, it probably doesn't work if you think the Bonanza song is also annoying.

What is it that Meatloaf won't do in "I Would Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)"? I'm not trying to be cute, I feel like this is one of those rock trivia things that might be mentioned on some VH1 special at some point, or at least someone might know that it's intentionally a riddle to drive people nuts. I don't even know that much.

What is it that Meatloaf won't do in "I Would Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)"? I'm not trying to be cute, I feel like this is one of those rock trivia things that might be mentioned on some VH1 special at some point, or at least someone might know that it's intentionally a riddle to drive people nuts. I don't even know that much.

Basically in every verse he lists some things he would do and one thing he won't do. The "But I won't do that" just reaffirms it.

I have one. If the biggest expense of a university is labor, that is paying the professors, and we've established that professors don't make a whole lot of money, then why is the cost of college education skyrocketing? It seems unfair and counter intuitive that people are paying double what they were 20 years ago, but the purveyors of this knowledge are most likely earning less in real terms.

Basically in every verse he lists some things he would do and one thing he won't do. The "But I won't do that" just reaffirms it.

Yeah, so just to be clear, Meatloaf won't:

Forget the way you feel right now, oh no

Forgive himself if y'all don't go all the way tonight

Do "it" better than he'll do it with you

Stop dreaming of you

Screw around

Really it's like a 6 minute sales pitch of why you should sleep with Meatloaf, LB.

Yeah, so just to be clear, Meatloaf won't:

Forget the way you feel right now, oh no

Forgive himself if y'all don't go all the way tonight

Do "it" better than he'll do it with you

Stop dreaming of you

Screw around

Really it's like a 6 minute sales pitch of why you should sleep with Meatloaf, LB.

I just remember that he'll never lie to you, and thats a fact.

He would also run right into hell and back,

Never lie to you and that's a fact,

Not to mention he'll be there till the final act,

And that he'd take a vow and seal the pact,

He'll even hose you down with holy water if you get to hot,

To give you a some what serious answer Meatloaf has never said what the "that" is that he won't do. He likes to keep the song open, and so that everyone who hears it is able to come up with their own "that".

Edit-grammar

How do women know when to stop masterbating? I've asked this before but never got a very satisfactory answer, beyond "We just do".

Depends on the girl. Multiple orgasms do obviously exist, but at least with the girls to whom I've spoken on the subject, a second orgasm is generally not necessary. They go until they have an orgasm, just like a guy, and stop there, having been satisfied.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived