TTTNE: 374 - Wishes for the New Year

a free shadow

Does he now wander the world with a broken heart and occasionaly shout your name in gardens, while hitting his head on trees? :D

Yes. And he's suffered many a concusion.

I really need to stay away from TFAW and Entertainment Earth. I really wanna buy lots of stuff from them.

Congratulations Shadow and hello everyone!

It has started to snow again here, there were a few days of 0 degrees and +1 C so most of it had melted. Now it looks like we may have snow for Christmas still! Whoop.

I'm staying at home today, not feeling very well and my throat is killing me. But I still can get around doing some stuff around the house, washing and fixing up the tree and preparing stuff, so that's good :)

I am very happy with the gifts I've found for my family. Actually my shopping resulted in only one book, which is exceptional for me. And the one I'm giving it to has been asking me for reading suggestions a lot lately so it is not even a poorly thought out gift. He is also getting another gift besides.

How is everyone enjoying their Saturday?

Hey, Eira and Julifay! =o)

I'm having a fine cup of tea - I got to go working in the afternoon.

Otherwise, I'd go on reading.

Yesterday evening was fine, we had lots of fun. And we found a date when we'll be playing again.

How about you?

Edith: Tomorrow there's a birthday party I'm going to attend. Bought him the first part of ASoIaF, so he'll become hooked on it.

Hi L_T!

I'm going to read some too, I'm reading the Lies of Locke Lamora at the moment and it's great! And there are some chores that I need to do, but since I'm not well I'll try to take it easy. I'm going to make my second cup of coffee this day, and get something to eat.

Are you missioning the asoiaf to your friends? I've done that too, but I don't think I got anyone to read it that wouldn't otherwise have. They come and ask me stuff about the books though, and share their fun theories (especially those that have not finished all five - hilarious!), and ask the news on the progress of the next book. Apparently it's spread that I'm the go to person on anything related to these books.

No, actually, I'm not.

This is a coincidence now because I know that he's into fantasy literature and is a player of role-playing games just like me. So, I thought that he'd like ASoIaF. He'll certainly tell me if he doesn't.

I'm still tired - gosh.

Hello. Congratulations, Shadow, for the win. The theme is very ... your style, indeed. :ninja:

Day of snow castles!

I like this.

Can we all rename the 25th December to Day of snow castles? Pleeeeeaaaaase?

The world shines brightly when the truth comes out. :)

No. The truth makes you sad. It is prettier and safer to live in delusions and false hopes.

Archived