[BOOK SPOILERS] Nitpick without repercussion?

Well, I think that the unsullied ignoring that Tyrion would constantly "cheat" on Sansa with Shae is a bit too much. That's not a good start for a wedding, is it?

Anyhow, I can infer from Margaery's comments that D&D actually want the audience to think that Tyrion is actually a good match. How that will play out, I don't know. I'm willing to wait and see.

I don't think he would cheat on her, he has been faithful to shae and his "wife". Whores around when he is in the first book is all.

Yeah that made me lol as well. Unless the show has some kind of surprise for us i assume they mean some kind of alliances with other Essos city states, and the book Jorah seems to have a great grasp of Essos politics.

I assume its the Stone Crows or whatever other free companies they are going to include, of which Jorah was familiar with

Hey she's running a... oh too late, she's out of The Cave!

When she started running, I was like why isn't anyone moving at all. Some of the guys didn't even notice.

And how does The Hound hang out right outside of the cave for a few days and not get noticed? He is 7 feet tall and wearing armor! The BWB are supposed to be in tune with the woods, right?

So, do the Brotherhood without Banners just sit around in a dark cave for weeks on end or what?

In their defense, its sort of rainy outside of that cave. Their armor might get rusty, and they don't have the money to buy more armor, since they let their meal ticket escape.

In their defense, its sort of rainy outside of that cave. Their armor might get rusty, and they don't have the money to buy more armor, since they let their meal ticket escape.

And nobody can fix their armor because they gave Gendry to Red Dress.

I think it would have seemed a little less abrupt if they left Arya running and ended it and then the next show we saw Arya in a different location get nabbed by the Hound, but, hey, who cares about details.

Meanwhile, the Wildlings continue their leisurely stroll towards the Wall, stopping to chat every 10 minutes or so.

I really missed Sam stopping to roast marshmellows and sing campfire songs on his way back to the wall this week.

I guess they're not as well loved by the smallfolk as they seem to think they are. Probably cuz they're always stealing everything of value and leaving behind small parchments with scribbles on them.

I guess they're not as well loved by the smallfolk as they seem to think they are. Probably cuz they're always stealing everything of value and leaving behind small parchments with scribbles on them.

Yeah they're not really stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. More like, stealing from the poor and keeping it for themselves, because c'mon, they need money to keep helping the poor like that.

Why all the hate for Sansa? I really don't even like the character, but damn, people, forced to marry the dwarf member of the family responsible for beheading your father? The family currently at war with both your mother and eldest brother? Geez, can't imagine why she wouldn't embrace that.

Except if I've only watched the show, and then I see why she really doesn't want to marry Tyrion, which comes down to not wanting to sleep with a dwarf, nor bear his children. Wow. Deep. Don't hate the player (Sansa) hate the game (D and D), folks. Scenes for simpletons, thank you.

The sidelining of Catelyn is egregious, no point in going over it anymore. As Ran said, any hopes of BookCat making an appearance this season are long dead and gone. Ironically, that death is the only death that can be confirmed. Well done guys, show me more T and A.

Talisa being pregnant (WTF!) suggests a couple of things: One, if there is no will naming Jon Snow somewhere in the next episode, then she lives, the baby lives, and the Blackfish manages to smuggle her out. Or, two, if there is a will, she dies, the baby dies, Jon is named heir, but Talisa, not Catelyn, returns as LS. I simply can't see them bothering to continue Cat's storyline, one which they are clearly not interested in, when they could just as easily replace her with UnTalisa, and roll using the same basic plot, but a different character entirely their own. Sure, there would be comparisons between UnCat and UnTalisa, but generally it would carry the same effect into future seasons.

UnTalisa :ack: straight up Talisa is bad enough!

Not for me, mind you, I like UnCat, but then I like Catelyn. I'm the flag holding drummer boy for Team Catelyn. Our words are, "Growing Insignificant" Our banner is a white flag with a white nothing, and a minuscule dot in white in the lower right corner.

The entire episode apart from Jaime & Brienne's scenes (love those two). The more time passes between me and the episode, the more disappointed I am in it. It feels like S2 all over again.

Poor Ros, when she died everyone thought that it would be an obvious sign of Joffrey's depravity causing the Tyrells to worry about Margaery and another reason for Tyrion to despise his nephew. Apparently it wasn't even that...

Talisa as LS?

:stillsick: Please, no. It is as bad as Talisa replacing Jeyne Poole.

I cannot understand why Catelyn is almost a background character. It is a shame really, because a major part of her story arc in the third book was her relationship with her brother, uncle, son and daughter in law, as well as her concern for her daughters.

Agree and what a waste of a superb actress

One tiny disappointment , when Grazdan mo Eraz walked into Dany's tent he did not start speaking in Valyrian and Dany too, then Dany knowing Jorah and Selmy did not speak Valyrian well would of ask him to change to common tongue.

Ol Grazdan must have know by now what was her mother tongue.

Funny touch Grazdan leaves cursing in Valyrian!

Yeah they're not really stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. More like, stealing from the poor and keeping it for themselves, because c'mon, they need money to keep helping the poor like that.

Kid of disappointed with Robb's arse. :dunce:

lmao....

my wife was disgusted with naked robb actually. If she was on here, she'd be first in line on the nitpick thread.

Archived