The absolute worst theory you have heard?

Spilly

OP asks: what's the absolute worst theory you have heard?

>people respond with "I HATE JON SNOW!"

For me it's the "Everyone's at Greywater Watch!" theory. We've got Brynden Tully, Jeyne and her imaginary child. Arthur Dayne, however that works. A secret northern army. The only person who isn't there is Howland himself, who's a wolf, his son, or Bloodraven. To be fair Howland might still be at Greywater, in the body of Arthur Dayne who he warged at the Tower of Joy...

For me it's the "Everyone's at Greywater Watch!" theory. We've got Brynden Tully, Jeyne and her imaginary child. Arthur Dayne, however that works. A secret northern army. The only person who isn't there is Howland himself, who's a wolf, his son, or Bloodraven. To be fair Howland might still be at Greywater, in the body of Arthur Dayne who he warged at the Tower of Joy...

That would make Greywater the biggest castle in Westeros.

OP asks: what's the absolute worst theory you have heard?

>people respond with "I HATE JON SNOW!"

Very good.

Ned killed Lyanna, N+L=J, B(randon)+L=J, Cersei and Jaime are secret Targaryens because they are good looking. The last theory is well known but the evidence put forward in this circumstance was just stupid.

ETA: Renly is Robert's son.

Just saw the Renly is Robert's son thread and felt dumber for reading it

Here are the others that leave me scratching my head

T=T

Ashara Dayne is Quaithe

Ned is Coldhands

Euron being or warging the dusky woman. Almost as good as Arthur Dayne is a bastard of the Mad King. Oh, and Howland Reed warging Arthur Dayne at the Tower of Joy.

Edit: After a quick look at the current topics I have to add "Was Renly Roberts son?" to that list. :stillsick:

That there used to be giant birds the Arryns flew around on to get up to the Eyrie...

That's not really a "theory" it's more of a legend, right? Kinda like how the Grayjoys claim their first king married a mermaid, even though there's no evidence mermaids ever existed....

Archived