Least favorite POV?

Jose Stark

Very simple question ...... Who bored you or annoyed you or simply made you hate this great books the most?

Ive read some people say Areo but ge wasn't there enough and his chapters were short

To me ....... Dany during ADWD ...... She was boring, didnt know what to do, lacked any real leadership skills, rambled on and on and made her chapters drag on.

What about you?

Brienne. I like her as a character, and I was looking forward to how she'd handle her own chapters, but her travelogue-esque goose chase (which her failing at was a forgone conclusion to everyone) just bored me until the last two chapters.

Sansa. No one else is even close. I wish to god that GRRM would kill her off and instead kills off every cool family member. She is the worst.

Sansa is one of the best written POV characters.

The correct answer is Cersei. Brilliant character when not a POV, her POV shows GRRM write has as a 2-dimensional supervillain. Writing that is beneath him, and inappropriate for this series.

Sansa is one of the best written POV characters.

The correct answer is Cersei. Brilliant character when not a POV, her POV shows GRRM write has as a 2-dimensional supervillain. Writing that is beneath him, and inappropriate for this series.

Yes. Cersei should never have had a POV.

Dany - she was great until ASOS/ADWD, now I just can't bring myself to like her chapters

Cersei - while it was interesting to confirm that she was actually insane this whole time, the chapters were kind of brutal

Areo Hotah - not a fan of Dorne. Literally the only good thing in his chapters was getting to hear from Doran

Archived