Which character's chapters do you think you'll enjoy the most in tWoW?

Jon of the Dead

I am most looking forward to these story areas:

Arya (as always)

Jon Snow (yeah, I need to know if he's alive or dead)

Brienne / Jaime - I just have to know where the whole Lady Stoneheart thing is going

Victarion / Tyrion / Barristan - Some seriously crazy shit is about to be unleashed on Meereen. These three will be in the middle of it.

Theon / Asha / Davos - The POV's that will affect the Stannis vs. Bolton battles, plus what I think will be the make-or-break part of the Ironborn stories.

Samwell - the Oldtown theatre of operations is so bizarre, I want to know where it is going. The idea of Sam being caught between a Faceless Man, a Sand Snake, the sinister Grey Rats, and Euron Fucking Greyjoy makes me think this will be pure chaos. Double Sam's trouble if his father comes visiting.

Sansa. It's been too long. GRRM should have never cut her from ADWD. She's one of those characters that has to be in every book.

Daenerys's last chapter in ADWD was really exciting.

Jon, for the obvious reason.

Theon, because I want to know what happens in Winterfell.

Arianne Martell. I just like her so much, and I simply adored her sample chapter.

Cersei, and her rise back to power now that Kevan's dead.

Jaime/Brienne for Lady Stoneheart.

I am most looking forward to these story areas:

Arya (as always)

Jon Snow (yeah, I need to know if he's alive or dead)

Brienne / Jaime - I just have to know where the whole Lady Stoneheart thing is going

Victarion / Tyrion / Barristan - Some seriously crazy shit is about to be unleashed on Meereen. These three will be in the middle of it.

Theon / Asha / Davos - The POV's that will affect the Stannis vs. Bolton battles, plus what I think will be the make-or-break part of the Ironborn stories.

Samwell - the Oldtown theatre of operations is so bizarre, I want to know where it is going. The idea of Sam being caught between a Faceless Man, a Sand Snake, the sinister Grey Rats, and Euron Fucking Greyjoy makes me think this will be pure chaos. Double Sam's trouble if his father comes visiting.

This, plus I'll add Bran, Bloodraven and Coldhands

The whole northern story arc, Davos retrieving Rickon from Skaagos, Jon and Melisandre at the Wall facing the aftermatch of Jon's stabbing and what the Others are up to next, Bran with Bloodraven and CotF, Theon/Asha and the Battle of Winterfell.

Arya, and her further training with the FM and maybe we'll even see her on her way back to Westeros.

Jaime/Brienne, whoever GRRM chooses to tell us what Lady Stoneheart and the BWB are going to do next.

• Sam, because Oldtown seems to be a fascinating place and I really enjoyed reading poor Pate's prologue chapter. I am really curious about Alleras, if he is Sarella, then she is probably the only Sand Snake that is interesting.
  • Sansa, because of the way her last chapter in FFC ended, because I think that she will meet the Blackfish, because I always found her chapters interesting and because she is one of my favourite characters and I was dissapointed by her absence in DWD...
  • Davos, because I like him a lot and because I want to find out whatever happened to Rickon Stark

Looking forward to Arya's story to see if she returns to Westeros with her new skills

Looking forward to Jaimes to see what happens

Looking forward to Victorians/Selmy/Tyrion for the battle and basically to just a see a massive fucking fleet or Iron Born to turn up!

Theons and Ashas Chapters were getting really good as well leading up to the battle of winter.

Finally looking forward see what happens at the wall! Wildling rebellion if Jons dead? Jon being brought back? Honestly cannot wait!

the ones im looking forward to most right now are: Cersei, Dany, the greyjoy siblings (or anyone who can give us that battle's pov)

and barristan, unfortunately his TWOW chapters were just summarys and not actual chapters, but they sounded amazing...basically everyone!

the two Im not really looking forward to are Sam and Brienne....sams storyline is just very weak right now and with so much else going on I could give a damn what happens at the citadel, or to sam...and brienne always sucks

Daenerys

Tyrion

Victarion

Barristan

I can't wait for the battle of Meereen.

I think this is an excellent question by the OP. :cheers:

Daenerys' POV is the one that has the potential to be the most fun. If she gets command of Khal Jhaquo's khalassar and brings dragons to Meereen fun things could happen.

Roasted Plumm, anyone?

Will Tyrion take charge of the Second Sons? He's shown himself to be an excellent tactician & strategist as Hand of the King.

Archived