Corn Code Revision 8. The Game of Thrones exposed.

Ser Creighton

Upon the death of Puddles ASoS ch: 18 Just as Puddles dies,""Dragonglass, they call it. Dragonglass. Dragon glass."" it's not a true death code, but Ifind it funny he stuck it right there when Puddles died.

Take special note of Dragonglass here, the last one is broken. Does that indicate the dragonglass will in fact break.

Dragonglass is the subject, there is a descriptive pattern break indicating the future. The word, the death word is broken. What happened to Sam's Dragonglass dagger?

The Corn code is always right.

You have convinced me re: the Corn. Corn. Corn.

I'm less convinced on the Corn text break Corn, corn. Mainly for the same reason I had an issue with the Arbor Gold thread. The characters in these books are always facing choices and are always facing danger. (Just like the characters are pretty much always deceiving each other whether they are drinking Arbor Gold or other choice of beverage). I find it difficult to distinguish the potential consequences of Corn, corn, corn from the consequences of Corn text break Corn corn.

Now I have also noticed that sometimes the Raven says "Corn?" singular, is this an occassion when corn just means corn?

There have been several times when the Corn is repeated five or six times:

for instance at Craster's dinner table before the "Corn. Corn. Corn." the Raven yells "Corn" text break "Corn, corn, corn, corn, corn." How does this fit into the pattern?

Ok you wanted an example of the future code at work. Well this will be a death code pattern, well a destruction pattern really. It's an item and not person.

ASoS ch. 18: Sam just offed Puddles (an Other), using his Dragonglass dagger.

"Dragonglass," they call it. Dragonglass. Dragon glass." It's all caps, full 3 code with a text break indicating the future. Note the last word in the pattern is broken. What happeded to Sams dagger? Martin tells you the subject and what is going to happen to in a very clever and it will happen in the future. There is a big gap from here to when the Dagger breaks. Need more convincing let me know.

What an absolutely astounding find/theory.

Thanks for that, if you want to send that to me via message I will look at it and send you back what I find or try applying the theory yourself using the code key, or both, the code key is there, I am here when I can be. Same goes for anyone else.

Any code any time.

Ser Creighton, you my friend are all business. Awesome stuff here. Just what we need, not "what is your favorite blah blah" posts, but something NEW. Thanks.

Your welcome, I hope people actually try using the code on reads. So they can see for themselves. It takes a little bit to understand but once you get, it becomes habitual.

I think some of the fans of the R+L=J thread no I am not all that much business. But when work needs doing I get to work.

I am not going to lie I am pretty excited about the code.

ASOS Chapter 74:

"Bugger that. Bugger him. Bugger you."

Sandor to the tickler... the "him" here refers to the Mountain.

Don't know if this fits the pattern exactly... but thought I'd throw it out there.

Also... with actions of threes... despite saving the 3 prisoners... she seems to go out of her way to avoid the number three on most other occasions.

When she got three deaths from Jaquen she refuses to accept the third, and instead makes another deal with him. After this she gets the coin to go to Bravos.

After killing the Tickler and a squire boy in the inn, in the same chapter she is presented a chance to kill Sandor- which would make 3, which she refuses. Its after this she decides to go to Bravos.

While I wouldn't consider it a pattern till I can find at least three examples... but I'm on the look out.

Bwaaah... you're making me want to reread the books AGAIN to look for these codes myself =_______________=

And here I was thinking I might actually start another book soon xD

ASOS Chapter 74:

"Bugger that. Bugger him. Bugger you."

Sandor to the tickler... the "him" here refers to the Mountain.

Don't know if this fits the pattern exactly... but thought I'd throw it out there.

Also... with actions of threes... despite saving the 3 prisoners... she seems to go out of her way to avoid the number three on most other occasions.

When she got three deaths from Jaquen she refuses to accept the third, and instead makes another deal with him. After this she gets the coin to go to Bravos.

After killing the Tickler and a squire boy in the inn, in the same chapter she is presented a chance to kill Sandor- which would make 3, which she refuses. Its after this she decides to go to Bravos.

While I wouldn't consider it a pattern till I can find at least three examples... but I'm on the look out.

Bwaaah... you're making me want to reread the books AGAIN to look for these codes myself =_______________=

And here I was thinking I might actually start another book soon xD

That is an amazing Arya pick up, she is refusing three. I didn't even think about it, just a great pick up. And what your doing is exactly why I posted this. How many kills has Arya made as a Faceless assassin, 2 right? If you don't want to do a full reread just try reading a character Arya, Jon, Dany. Look for the code look for your own patterns, if you find anymore let me know. And yes Sandor uses the kill code there, it's a little different but Martin does that on occasion those are the best codes. They tell you more about what they are doing. I am gonna go look at it. Thank you for posting that. Really Arya refusing 3 is just a great find. I ties to Martins use of three, it shows she has not gone all the way over.

I skimmed the thread and could find this one. Sorry if I missed it.

The ASOS prologue

"A pity." Lord Commander Mormont had a bald head and a great shaggy grey beard, and sounded as tired as he looked. "We might all have been better for a bit of fresh meat." The raven on his shoulder bobbed its head and echoed, "Meat. Meat. Meat."

It could have been about Mormont, ut he was addressing Chett, so it was probably directed at him.

Later on

"Brother," (Mormont) said, "men of the Night's Watch."

"Men!" his raven screamed. "Men! Men!"

I guess that tells us a whole lot NW men are goners.

In Sansa's final chapter in ASOS, just before Lysa flies, Marillion sings; "Hey-nonny, hey-nonny, hey-nonny-hey." He repeats this verse three times.

Sansa is in danger, but it isn't certain because Littlefinger saves her. Then, when Lysa is holding Sansa over the moon door she says; "Tears, tears, tears"

This is after LF has intervened, but she still has Sansa. It is uncertain which one will die?

During the purple wedding, Mace Tyrell toasts Margaery.

"Margaery!" the hall shouted back at him. "Margaery! Margaery! To the queen!"

Capitalization and exclamations. Joffrey is finished and the Tyrells are what do him in.

That's all I have for now. Sorry if any of these are repeats.

I skimmed the thread and could find this one. Sorry if I missed it.

The ASOS prologue

It could have been about Mormont, ut he was addressing Chett, so it was probably directed at him.

Later on

I guess that tells us a whole lot NW men are goners.

In Sansa's final chapter in ASOS, just before Lysa flies, Marillion sings; "Hey-nonny, hey-nonny, hey-nonny-hey." He repeats this verse three times.

Sansa is in danger, but it isn't certain because Littlefinger saves her. Then, when Lysa is holding Sansa over the moon door she says; "Tears, tears, tears"

This is after LF has intervened, but she still has Sansa. It is uncertain which one will die?

During the purple wedding, Mace Tyrell toasts Margaery.

Capitalization and exclamations. Joffrey is finished and the Tyrells are what do him in.

That's all I have for now. Sorry if any of these are repeats.

Meat! and Men! are already posted in the Op as examples, but you just found a Major kill code with the purple wedding that I have been looking for. Con grads that is an awesome find. That is big, that is huge. I am gonna go look at and about Sansa. I am going to go look at that chapter, you may have found the final piece I needed for the 4th code. Hodor and Raven I have got but I have been looking for another. But I have to go see if it's right. Thank you so much.

With "Men" and "Meat" you had the exact perfect idea.

Also and this is big it looks like Marg is the one who slipped him the poison. That's how much the code can tell you.

Ok, I am slowly coming around. At least re: the countdown part: These are the three places in ADWD the Corn motif is given three times:

ADWD Chapter: Jon's 5th? chapter. The Night's Watch are collecting free folks from their villages, we have the raven's "Corn, corn, corn"

ADWD Chapter: Jon's 8th? chapter. Jon's unpleasant meeting with Cellador, Yarwyck, and Marsh, "Corn," cried the raven. "Corn, corn".

ADWD Chapter Jon's last chapter "Corn? Corn? Corn?" While this does come before Jon receives the pink letter, I wonder if the confusion may actually stem from whether Jon is actually killed in end of the chapter, or whether he is later resurrected, or possibly escapes into Ghost?

ETA: I guess I'll keep sticking my hands in this thread's "wounds" a while longer.

Meat! and Men! are already posted in the Op as examples, but you just found a Major kill code with the purple wedding that I have been looking for. Con grads that is an awesome find. That is big, that is huge. I am gonna go look at and about Sansa. I am going to go look at that chapter, you may have found the final piece I needed for the 4th code. Hodor and Raven I have got but I have been looking for another. But I have to go see if it's right. Thank you so much.

With "Men" and "Meat" you had the exact perfect idea.

Also and this big it looks like Marg is the one who slipped him the poison. That's how much the code can tell you.

I found those quickly by skimming for italics. I wonder if the pattern of three pops up more when singers are singing. Tom O'Sevens might be somebody to watch out for.

Ok, I am slowly coming around. At least re: the countdown part: These are the three places in ADWD the Corn motif is given three times:

ADWD Chapter: Jon's 5th? chapter. The Night's Watch are collecting free folks from their villages, we have the raven's "Corn, corn, corn"

ADWD Chapter: Jon's 8th? chapter. Jon's unpleasant meeting with Cellador, Yarwyck, and Marsh, "Corn," cried the raven. "Corn, corn".

ADWD Chapter Jon's last chapter "Corn? Corn? Corn?" While this does come before Jon receives the pink letter, I wonder if the confusion may actually stem from whether Jon is actually killed in end of the chapter, or whether he is later resurrected, or possibly escapes into Ghost?

ETA: I guess I'll keep sticking my hands in this thread's "wounds" a while longer.

Hahaha, well hey stick around and read some of what the other people are finding. It's not just me anymore.

About the letter it can have multiple meanings, as the letter can both be a lie and get Jon in trouble. However I already have Jon's code, which is going in it's own special post because it's a very special code.

I found those quickly by skimming for italics. I wonder if the pattern of three pops up more when singers are singing. Tom O'Sevens might be somebody to watch out for.

Ok that is one confirmed Joffrey kill code you found and it is huge. Also extra evidence to support how it was done. The only other time in Swords Margaery! appears like that is when Sansa yells at Joffery "You're to marry Margaery!" Sansa carried the poison (not knowing) and Margaery! slipped it into his drink.

I think the italics have a significance to the code it doesn't happen very ofter. Sometimes it's only partial. Roslin didn't die and her name was in italics, Margaery is named and she was in Italics. It might be showing something related to the killers and not who is being killed. I need to find more of those.

Ok "Hey-nonny, hey-nonny, hey-nonny-hey." It's used 4 times however the first use is "Hey-nonny, hey-nonny, hey-nonny-hey..."

It's a 3x3 code however seems to only appear when the death is happening right then, the moment is already happening. But usually I have found a Kill code for those moments before hand. It's kind of like Martin is being creepy with the threes. So I will keep looking for the Lysa code. I could be wrong I just need more examples before I post it. It's still totally indicative of death and Martins use of three.

TreeHugger, thank very much for posting those.

Ok "Hey-nonny, hey-nonny, hey-nonny-hey." It's used 4 times however the first use is "Hey-nonny, hey-nonny, hey-nonny-hey..."

It's a 3x3 code however seems to only appear when the death is happening right then, the moment is already happening. But usually I have found a Kill code for those moments before hand. It's kind of like Martin is being creepy with the threes. So I will keep looking for the Lysa code. I could be wrong I just need more examples before I post it. It's still totally indicative of death and Martins use of three.

TreeHugger, thank very much for posting those.

Trolling here. :pimp:

Petyyyr, Petyyyr, Petyyyr, You're home You're home You're home....yess.

Lysa code.

Ser, this theory is awesome. Loving it. Decided to take a look at some of the Winterfell chapters

The day that Theon Greyjoy died, to be reborn as Reek. Reek, Reek, it rhymes with shriek. (Dance, p. 489)

This doesn't exactly fit the pattern since it's divided into 2 sentences, but there's three Reeks. This could be the death of "Reek" once Theon starts to "remember" his name. Though I'm not sure if I'm getting the interpretation correct. It would be ironic if it's the death of "Reek" considering he's thinking about how "Theon" died and was born as Reek :P

No sooner had the sound of the warhorn died away than a drum began to beat: BOOM doom BOOM doom BOOM doom. And a name passed from the lips of each man to the next, written in small white puffs of breath. Stannis, they whispered, Stannis is here, Stannis is come, Stannis, Stannis, Stannis. (pp. 614-615).

So is Stannis gonna die? BOOM doom could be the upcoming Battle of Winterfell? edit: Just read your last post about the italics, so if it has to do with the killers, then it could be Stannis being the one to cause the death rather than the one who is killed.

Theon stopped by the edge of the pool and bowed his head before its carved red face. Even here he could hear the drumming, boom DOOM boom DOOM boom DOOM boom DOOM. Like distant thunder, the sound seemed to come from everywhere at once. (Dance, p. 616).

This time it's boom DOOM and there's 4.

That's all I have for now, gonna check out Theon's next chapters.

Archived