End of story wishes.

Archibald Big Man

Fuck a dream of spring. I want a time for wolves.

I want the baptism scene from The Godfather redone. Sansa neither blinks nor flinches as she ice stares at the new high septon, swearing in the light of the seven to embrace compassion and forgiveness. The High Septon asks his questions, and Sansa answers with unwavering voice. And with each answer, we cut away to a series of scenes with Arya, Rickon, and Jon settling all settling scores,

"And does the warrior give you strength?"

Jon puts Longclaw through Roose Bolton's heart (it's Valyrian Steel, it'll work no matter what Roose really is :D)

"He does."

"And do you heed the wisdom of the crone?"

Rickon Walnutsbane picks a piece of meat from his teeth; that chunk of meat being the last piece of Frey genetic material left on the continent.

"I heed her wisdom."

"And do you pray to The Stranger to watch over your steps, in this life and the next?"

Cersei coughs up blood, clawing madly at her throat for a hole and air that will not come. The last thing she sees is Tommen and Myrcella's bodies, bleeding out from slit throats. Arya Stark whispers "Valar Morghulis" in her ear.

"The Stranger watches over me, always."

and finally to Bran, seated, thousands of miles away, same ice stare as his sister. He sees all, and nods ever so slightly. Approval.

He wargs into Theon and makes him drown himself, joining his first god at last. Jeyne Poole hears of Theon's death and cries, and accuses Sansa of being behind it.

"Never ask me about my business Jeyne." Sansa coldly bites into a lemoncake.

FIN.

I love this :D

I want GRRM swerve us and have it turn out that Myrcella is both the younger, more beautiful queen and the valonquar. I mean, she is queen under Dornish law so technically, that part of the prophecy about Cersei living to see all of her children rule would be true once she laid eyes on Myrcella again. And for some reason, Myrcella is compelled to kill her mommy.

Fuck a dream of spring. I want a time for wolves.

I want the baptism scene from The Godfather redone. Sansa neither blinks nor flinches as she ice stares at the new high septon, swearing in the light of the seven to embrace compassion and forgiveness. The High Septon asks his questions, and Sansa answers with unwavering voice. And with each answer, we cut away to a series of scenes with Arya, Rickon, and Jon settling all settling scores,

"And does the warrior give you strength?"

Jon puts Longclaw through Roose Bolton's heart (it's Valyrian Steel, it'll work no matter what Roose really is :D)

"He does."

"And do you heed the wisdom of the crone?"

Rickon Walnutsbane picks a piece of meat from his teeth; that chunk of meat being the last piece of Frey genetic material left on the continent.

"I heed her wisdom."

"And do you pray to The Stranger to watch over your steps, in this life and the next?"

Cersei coughs up blood, clawing madly at her throat for a hole and air that will not come. The last thing she sees is Tommen and Myrcella's bodies, bleeding out from slit throats. Arya Stark whispers "Valar Morghulis" in her ear.

"The Stranger watches over me, always."

and finally to Bran, seated, thousands of miles away, same ice stare as his sister. He sees all, and nods ever so slightly. Approval.

He wargs into Theon and makes him drown himself, joining his first god at last. Jeyne Poole hears of Theon's death and cries, and accuses Sansa of being behind it.

"Never ask me about my business Jeyne." Sansa coldly bites into a lemoncake.

FIN.

<3333

Not sure how Rickon represents the Crone here...

The High Septon asks Sansa:

"Does the Mother's love speak to you?"

Cut away to Lady Stoneheart giving the slightest of smiles as she drops Robb's crown while the flames consume her once and for all.

"Yes. I know her love well."

<3333

Not sure how Rickon represents the Crone here...

The High Septon asks Sansa:

"Does the Mother's love speak to you?"

Cut away to Lady Stoneheart giving the slightest of smiles as she drops Robb's crown while the flames consume her once and for all.

"Yes. I know her love well."

Coming up with a Smith affirmation on the fly was too hard

YES

And the last piece of Stoneheart we see is her hand giving a thumbs-up as she descends into the flame...

Coming up with a Smith affirmation on the fly was too hard

YES

And the last piece of Stoneheart we see is her hand giving a thumbs-up as she descends into the flame...

:lmao:

I want it somewhere between an old Walt Disney film and an H.P. Lovecraft novel. Not too treacly sweet, but not so dark that I feel depressed for weeks on end either.

I think a couple of characters will get a Lovecraft ending. (my hope that Tyrion gets the brunt of that sort of ending. Dany might too...)

I want Arya to get some sweet revenge killing done back in Westeros (with Nymeria and her wolf pack in tow would be even better). Sansa to outwit LF to his demise, and to start playing the game. Jon to rise again and lead the attack against the Others. Rickon to be back in Winterfell as Lord. Don't really care what Dany does but I want her dragons to get some serious action. Stannis to be annihilate the Freys and the Boltons. Theon to sacrifice himself for some noble redeeming purpose. Cersei to lose all power but survive a very diminished person. I don't really care who ends up on the iron throne but I want the North to rule independently.

Archived