TTTNE #406 'We're having SPAM turkey for Thanksgiving just because Zar is coming to dinner?' A Spammy Tale of Love between AK and Bex.

DreamSongs

From the top:

A Forum of Ice and Fire

A Song of Ice and Fire & Game of Thrones

Westeros Forums Members WIKI Chat MUSH

Click on chat

Your user name will come up, click on the blue connect button.

Heal TBB with your words :D cause I can't :(

PHEW!! I was worried for the little guy. Alex must have felt terrible about leaving the door open. What a relief honey.

I'm tired and bored. This is a recipe for trouble. I should go home and clean my house or read a book or something. It's just so freekin cold.

I ran a friend to the doctor's today. When I got home there were a couple of backpacking kids (twenty-somethings) in front of my house. I asked them what they were doihg and one of them says, "My girlfriend is dropping a dog off to a kid who lives here."

I said, "Well, I'm his mother and we don't need a dog."

I marched in and threw the girl and her dog out.

What if I'd gotten home 10 minutes later???? What the hell was he thinking????? Kids!

On a lighter note: Vampires writing articles.

:rofl: the things boys do to impress a girl

Lany, glad y'all were able to find Draco! I know Alex felt awful, but he'll think twice about forgetting the shut the door from now on. Lesson learned and no harm done. :grouphug: Give Alex and Draco big hugs as well :D

I gave him lots of hugs. He swears he will always be more careful with the door from now on.

I have had one of them emotional days (and not even a hormonal excuse for it). First Alex not wanting to play with me, then Draco (which was so bad...I like to pretend I wouldn't miss him, that he doesn't matter, but damn, he does), then my husband decided that we should have pizza tonight. Not a problem except he didn't tell me when he was ordering or which place he was ordering from or bother to ask if I wanted anything. He ordered pizza for him and the boys, bread sticks and the roll up things he likes. He is more than aware that I am not eating grains. I would have liked something too...BBQ wings would have been nice. I ate leftovers from last night and was even crying at the dinner table, not that anyone noticed.

anyway, I will likely forgive him soon. why is I can't stay mad even when he is so thoughtless?

Because I'm banned :P I used to come in when I got home from work at 8AM.

But hey, if you don't miss me, I won't continue fighting the ban. You have actually proved Sticks' point...I am unwanted and unnecessary.

Bex, I will so write letters to get you back in. Just found it 'cause i'm an idiot. WANT YA THERE.

:rofl: the things boys do to impress a girl

I gave him lots of hugs. He swears he will always be more careful with the door from now on.

I have had one of them emotional days (and not even a hormonal excuse for it). First Alex not wanting to play with me, then Draco (which was so bad...I like to pretend I wouldn't miss him, that he doesn't matter, but damn, he does), then my husband decided that we should have pizza tonight. Not a problem except he didn't tell me when he was ordering or which place he was ordering from or bother to ask if I wanted anything. He ordered pizza for him and the boys, bread sticks and the roll up things he likes. He is more than aware that I am not eating grains. I would have liked something too...BBQ wings would have been nice. I ate leftovers from last night and was even crying at the dinner table, not that anyone noticed.

anyway, I will likely forgive him soon. why is I can't stay mad even when he is so thoughtless?

Aw Lany. What a crap day. :grouphug: I'm sorry. That is really thoughtless. I've been there. Just breaks your heart sometimes and I know how much you think about your family. All day long. I don't think it was intentional. He probably had "dad hat" on and was just thinking about the kids. Being second to the kids isn't the worst thing on awesome-dad-date-night.

Feel better. :draws a bath and pours a hot cup of tea, lights candles and tip-toes out:

Bex, I will so write letters to get you back in. Just found it 'cause i'm an idiot. WANT YA THERE.

Aw Lany. What a crap day. :grouphug: I'm sorry. That is really thoughtless. I've been there. Just breaks your heart sometimes and I know how much you think about your family. All day long. I don't think it was intentional. He probably had "dad hat" on and was just thinking about the kids. Being second to the kids isn't the worst thing on awesome-dad-date-night.

Feel better. :draws a bath and pours a hot cup of tea, lights candles and tip-toes out:

you are such a sweetie :grouphug: but this is always the case here, unfortunately.

But as the head of House Lannister, you must approve the bad romance that AK and I are having. You and L_T have yet to give us approval :crying: So all my love and I can do is to carry on and prove to you that ours is a love everlasting.

We have a few questions to help us deliberate:

Do you think he's ready for "this jelly" (you)?

Did you take him to an intimate restaurant and to a suggestive movie?

Bad medicine is what you need?

Do you want his love and do you want his revenge?

Don't you wanna be friends?

Are you slipping under?

Will you hit him like a truck?

Since you are His Royal Spamness, I thought a SPAM turkey would please you into accepting my beloved.

Let it never be said that House Lannister does not reward those who serve spam.

He dedicated Bon Jovi, Queen, and Beatles songs to me. Can you be so cruel as to say no?

Hopefully NOT

"Another one bites the dust" or

"Always" (because "Felicity" was so scum in that video!)

you are such a sweetie :grouphug: but this is always the case here, unfortunately.

Ugh Lany :grouphug: that sucks. I had a relatively crappy day too. Today, my lunch consisted of an espresso and two finger sized empanadas. My sister figured she'd ask me to watch over some work being done at her place today while she attended the TG luncheon for the little lannisters. I derped and forgot where she lives there are no order in places. I got a little pissed when she called to find out to ask me to find out if her hubby had eaten <_< She didn't even ask me if I wanted anything <_< . Then it was too late for me to stop to have lunch as I was driving back to the city.

Do you think he's ready for "this jelly" (you)?

Did you take him to an intimate restaurant and to a suggestive movie?

Bad medicine is what you need?

Do you want his love and do you want his revenge?

Don't you wanna be friends?

Are you slipping under?

Will you hit him like a truck?

:rofl: I think Bex is up for that list. Although I'm saving it to give to all of my future suitors.

From the top:

A Forum of Ice and Fire

A Song of Ice and Fire & Game of Thrones

Westeros Forums Members WIKI Chat MUSH

Click on chat

Your user name will come up, click on the blue connect button.

Heal TBB with your words :D cause I can't :(

Bex, can you use one of the other chats? That was fun. I mean it about campaigning for you. Tell me who to write to.

I literally have never seen that button. I am such a :dunce: . W????? Thanks for the directions.

Do you think he's ready for "this jelly" (you)? I'm not sure your Spamness. Do you mean this?

Did you take him to an intimate restaurant and to a suggestive movie? Only when I want to get physical.

Bad medicine is what you need? ALWAYS!

Do you want his love and do you want his revenge? That was established last thread. For a refresh... AKandI

Don't you wanna be friends? NOT THIS WAY

Are you slipping under? Break my heart :crying:

Will you hit him like a truck? Umm, no. I prefer a quieter approach. Please do not sic the Bloody Mummers on this guy. I kind of like him.

Let it never be said that House Lannister does not reward those who serve spam.

Hopefully NOT

"Another one bites the dust" or

"Always" (because "Felicity" was so scum in that video!)

Archived