TTTNE #406 'We're having SPAM turkey for Thanksgiving just because Zar is coming to dinner?' A Spammy Tale of Love between AK and Bex.

DreamSongs

Huh?

But

Huh?

But

Huh?

But

Huh?

Listen!

Hey!

But

Hey!

But

Huh?

But

Huh?

But

Who is Navi?

:lol:

How do you know who will open the next TTTNE? Just the one who's first?

What AK said, once we get to 950 posts we spam like crazy till we get to 1000, once there the 1000th chooses the topic and starts it.

Congrats Bex!

The husband and son have this plan to watch super hero movies and sleep in the family room tonight (I am sure pop corn will be involved as well as cheese and likely a fire). It's all cool. I hang until 11 or so, but this is a male bonding thing they like to do.

I miss the days when Alex was MY little man, so I planned a little 30-45 minute activity for us for this afternoon since he came home early: Baking cookies. I bought a package mix with the little rainbow chocolate candies. We got started, mixed up the dough, put cookies in the oven and were practicing our karate while they baked. How nice is that?

Then the door bell rings and his friend is here. Off runs Alex to play. No time for mom, not even if it means cookies :crying:

I am finishing them up by myself :(

Congrats, Bex!

I must have been asleep on the sofa when you guys raced.

Hi there LT.

Great choice

You're a Beatles fan as well? good to know. :cheers:

I see the Winter (spelt like this on purpose) lurking, guys... and I just sneezed. I guess I'll catch a cold.

Now see below

Thank you so there are rules.. somehow

The Winter quoted, what should I expect?

:lol:

Welcome to TTTNE Winter. :cheers:

She's the extremely chatty and annoying fairy from Legend of Zelda.

I haven't played Zelda. :( I should shouldn't I?

Congrats Bex!

The husband and son have this plan to watch super hero movies and sleep in the family room tonight (I am sure pop corn will be involved as well as cheese and likely a fire). It's all cool. I hang until 11 or so, but this is a male bonding thing they like to do.

I miss the days when Alex was MY little man, so I planned a little 30-45 minute activity for us for this afternoon since he came home early: Baking cookies. I bought a package mix with the little rainbow chocolate candies. We got started, mixed up the dough, put cookies in the oven and were practicing our karate while they baked. How nice is that?

Then the door bell rings and his friend is here. Off runs Alex to play. No time for mom, not even if it means cookies

I am finishing them up by myself

It's feeling strange to hear the perspective of a mother. But this I've felt myself earlier as well. I can realize now what my mother meant when she used to tell me I'm not spending as much time with her as I used to, while I really never felt as such at that time. Can't say much about it other than it's just natural. :)

What is it, giving thanks?

You take your thanks

With fire and blood :rolleyes:

Oh, congratulations, Bex!

:rolleyes:

:cheers:

BTW

Happy Thanksgiving folks

It is 12:30 AM in India already, so I can wish you a happy Thanksgiving. I honestly don't even know the purpose of this festival, but there it is. :lol:

Ok guys see you tomorrow. Goo Night. :grouphug:

SHAMELESSLY quoting from the previous thread, because I went through 10 pages before I found out there was a new one already so and I didn't have the heart to cancel my multiquotes.

I was commenting on dress codes, I think.
I don't recall seeing school uniforms that I thought were sexy. Adult uniforms: military, police and so on?
They can be.
When my brother and I were in Chile last year I noticed that the police & military uniforms (all men, sadly) were immaculately tailored. The jackets stopped at the belt line, which accentuated the narrow waist vs. the breadth of the shoulder. A very good look and I think most of the ladies of TTTNE would approve. (I should add that these men were mostly medium height or less, but very trim.)

Glad to hear you liked Catching Fire.
I watched mainly because of Jennifer Lawrence.
I don't know what it is about her as an actor, but she has the ability that the great ones do to draw your eye to them. My wife and I saw Winter's Bone and I just never expected to see her again because it was such tiny budget, independent movie that few people saw (it was a very dark theme: drug culture in rural America). It was enough. She got spotted and the rest, as they say, is history.
Hunger Games 1 was pretty good. I would probably have enjoyed it without Lawrence. With Lawrence, I might have still watched it if it was bad.

I do like that about Westeros.org in general and TTTNE in particular. We're different from each other in many ways - the book gives us common ground and that is pretty cool, imo.

In bold: That is exactly the kind of uniform I mean *.* I mean a military uniform? Show me one soldier who doesn't look hot. It has to be the uniform.

Jennifer Lawrence is indeed a marvelous actress who can play anything and she'll be awesome in the role. I have only seen the Hunger Games and the movie with Bradley Cooper of her films, but she was awesome in all.

And yes, I meant interesting in a positive way. I really like that in TTTNE too. And westeros.org on the whole.

Hi there Gillio *waves hand

Guys take this test

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/the-song-of-ice-and-fire-personality-test

it's good.

My result is a little unexpected though. :(

Sobbing, he took another step.

You are Samwell Tarly.

I turned out to be similar to you.

You are Catelyn Stark.

You are also similar to Eddard Stark and Samwell Tarly. Your polar opposite is Jaime Lannister.

Talking for all the teachers out there... NEVER NEVER NEVER !!!!!!

Shame, we would appreciate it :P

Hello, new thread!

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody who celebrates it in advance!

Bex, congrats on the win! And congrats on the love with AK ;) :leer:

I want a new consultant for my thesis. Period. Tomorrow I'm hoping to talk this fun teacher from last year into taking me over. I so hope he'll agree.

Today's test wasn't that difficult, though I'm not sure I'll get an A. If I don't, I'll sing up for the regular exam to get my A :ninja: It was quite funny actually because one of the essay questions was PTSS and it was never even mentioned on the lectures or in the material we got, and I could only write about it in detail, because I did a research on Stockholm Syndrome for the romance reread project in Gen Asoiaf and some article compared it to PTSS... so, I can totally thank that question to the board and DogLover and LeCygne, hahaha.

Oh, and our IT lecture next Wednesday was canceled *.* That's my birthday present, I won't have to go to school... Not that I go to school that much anyways...

How are you all? Hope everybody's doing great! :grouphug:

SHAMELESSLY quoting from the previous thread, because I went through 10 pages before I found out there was a new one already so and I didn't have the heart to cancel my multiquotes.

In bold: That is exactly the kind of uniform I mean *.* I mean a military uniform? Show me one soldier who doesn't look hot. It has to be the uniform.

Jennifer Lawrence is indeed a marvelous actress who can play anything and she'll be awesome in the role. I have only seen the Hunger Games and the movie with Bradley Cooper of her films, but she was awesome in all.

And yes, I meant interesting in a positive way. I really like that in TTTNE too. And westeros.org on the whole.

I turned out to be similar to you.

You are Catelyn Stark.

You are also similar to Eddard Stark and Samwell Tarly. Your polar opposite is Jaime Lannister.

Shame, we would appreciate it :P

Hello, new thread!

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody who celebrates it in advance!

Bex, congrats on the win! And congrats on the love with AK ;) :leer:

I want a new consultant for my thesis. Period. Tomorrow I'm hoping to talk this fun teacher from last year into taking me over. I so hope he'll agree.

Today's test wasn't that difficult, though I'm not sure I'll get an A. If I don't, I'll sing up for the regular exam to get my A :ninja: It was quite funny actually because one of the essay questions was PTSS and it was never even mentioned on the lectures or in the material we got, and I could only write about it in detail, because I did a research on Stockholm Syndrome for the romance reread project in Gen Asoiaf and some article compared it to PTSS... so, I can totally thank that question to the board and DogLover and LeCygne, hahaha.

Oh, and our IT lecture next Wednesday was canceled *.* That's my birthday present, I won't have to go to school... Not that I go to school that much anyways...

How are you all? Hope everybody's doing great! :grouphug:

Hi RB, just saw your quote before leaving. :lol:

So many of fall into Cat/Sansa category right? If you had written the analysis you wrote in gen forums the university woul've offered you a position for faculty. :lol: It's cool the test went well though. Good night.

I myself have board crushes, many and more......

Oh tellme tellme tellme tellme I wanna know!!!! Telltell tell tell tell tellllllllll MEEEE!!!!

I see the Winter (spelt like this on purpose) lurking, guys... and I just sneezed. I guess I'll catch a cold.

Bless you love .

Congrats Bex!

Then the door bell rings and his friend is here. Off runs Alex to play. No time for mom, not even if it means cookies :crying:

For some reason this absolutely moved me. :grouphug: Lany! Alex is growing up too... everybody's growing up. And it feels so odd to let them go. My sister is growing up too... she's going to have a facebook account now... and go to high school soon... and have a boyfriend then... Aww, it's been really just yesterday that she still let me cuddle her and kiss her cutiepie cheeks... Btw, Alex will always be your little man and he'll always be happy to go back to his mom for cookies and some love :grouphug:

Congrats Bex!

Aww, yes it's always a sad day when the little one no longer wants Mommy. For me, it was when there was no longer time to sit and read books aloud together. :crying:

Big hugs to you, Lany. :grouphug:

Archived