TTTNE #406 'We're having SPAM turkey for Thanksgiving just because Zar is coming to dinner?' A Spammy Tale of Love between AK and Bex.

DreamSongs

Good luck on your exam Potato :grouphug: And no freaky dreams tonight...that is an order! :P

I found the cat, thank goodness as it is starting to get dark. *major sigh of relief* thanks everyone for the positive thoughts. When the neighbors came home and put their dog out, I went over and asked them to keep an eye out for him then did one more lap around the neighborhood houses (there are like 5 of us pretty close together. I was calling him and looking in every hiding spot in the back yard when he answered me. He was under the back deck. 2 1/2 hours of being out in the freezing rain and he was just a little dirty, not even wet (none of us can say the same!) Any way we are now all happy and Draco is being extra loving. Stupid cat. I am sure he was chasing a squirrel or another cat when he went out.

Oh, great news!! :grouphug:

Sad news. When Alex's friend came over, they played down stairs for a bit, then decided to go to his house. I told him what time to be home and I went upstairs. When I came down, I found the front door open and Draco missing. I called Alex home right away and we have all looked for him but can't find him. It is freezing rain out right now and it will get even colder tonight. Draco is strictly an indoor cat. This happened a couple of years ago and he was missing for a day and a half but I don't recall if it was this cold then (it was December, but that doesn't mean much here)

Alex was bawling and it is all I can do to keep from crying too.

Aw no :grouphug:.

Good luck on your exam Potato :grouphug: And no freaky dreams tonight...that is an order! :P

I found the cat, thank goodness as it is starting to get dark. *major sigh of relief* thanks everyone for the positive thoughts. When the neighbors came home and put their dog out, I went over and asked them to keep an eye out for him then did one more lap around the neighborhood houses (there are like 5 of us pretty close together. I was calling him and looking in every hiding spot in the back yard when he answered me. He was under the back deck. 2 1/2 hours of being out in the freezing rain and he was just a little dirty, not even wet (none of us can say the same!) Any way we are now all happy and Draco is being extra loving. Stupid cat. I am sure he was chasing a squirrel or another cat when he went out.

PHEW!! I was worried for the little guy. Alex must have felt terrible about leaving the door open. What a relief honey.

I'm tired and bored. This is a recipe for trouble. I should go home and clean my house or read a book or something. It's just so freekin cold.

I ran a friend to the doctor's today. When I got home there were a couple of backpacking kids (twenty-somethings) in front of my house. I asked them what they were doihg and one of them says, "My girlfriend is dropping a dog off to a kid who lives here."

I said, "Well, I'm his mother and we don't need a dog."

I marched in and threw the girl and her dog out.

What if I'd gotten home 10 minutes later???? What the hell was he thinking????? Kids!

On a lighter note: Vampires writing articles.

Was the dog even cute?.

Yes. More importantly (to my son), the girl was cute in a needs-a-shower, train-hopping, oogle kid kind of a way. My son can't even do his dishes or keep his own room clean or WALK THE DOG WE ALREADY HAVE. So that was a no-brainer for me. I need a puppy like I need more holes in my head.

What I do need is more physics lessons from vampires. I know this is getting old, but I can't stop myself.

Energy is the force that is all around us. It is in the air that we breathe, the cells of our bodies, the bountiful beauties of nature, and also in what we have come to know as, "energy," (i.e. electrical, mechanical, chemical, thermal, and light energy).

As everybody knows, the "atom" is pretty gosh darn small, however we also know that in the atom, there are even smaller components -- protons, neutrons, and then even electrons (roughly in that order). Protons have a "positive (+)" charge, neutrons are bland and unexciting, and electrons have a "negative (-)" charge. Now, what causes these sub-atomic particles to have a "charge?" Could it be what we know of as, "energy?" Whatever it is, it would have to be smaller than these three components, themselves, correct?

The punctuation alone is just astonishing.

Well thanks for cheering me up by making me :lol:, I hope I do have a badass immune system :P.

Oh anytime :D Get well soon!

PHEW!! I was worried for the little guy. Alex must have felt terrible about leaving the door open. What a relief honey.

I'm tired and bored. This is a recipe for trouble. I should go home and clean my house or read a book or something. It's just so freekin cold.

I ran a friend to the doctor's today. When I got home there were a couple of backpacking kids (twenty-somethings) in front of my house. I asked them what they were doihg and one of them says, "My girlfriend is dropping a dog off to a kid who lives here."

I said, "Well, I'm his mother and we don't need a dog."

I marched in and threw the girl and her dog out.

What if I'd gotten home 10 minutes later???? What the hell was he thinking????? Kids!

Well, Lily, you'd have a dog then :lol: this was too funny :D

I'm saying goodbye now, people. Getting up freaking early tomorrow.

Good night and sweet dreams, spammers! :grouphug:

Everytime I upgrade Win8, the damn quote function quits working. And my photo won't update. Are y'all seeing David Tennant or SPAM Turkey?

Welcome Winter. We don't have a coffee emoticon so we use '[' '_' ']' 'P' (left bracket, underscore, right bracket, capital P). Together, they make [_]P.

Lany, glad y'all were able to find Draco! I know Alex felt awful, but he'll think twice about forgetting the shut the door from now on. Lesson learned and no harm done. :grouphug: Give Alex and Draco big hugs as well :D

Glad everything went well today Buck!

Good luck on the exam Tater :D

Whisky and GenChat....yeah you should give that up. OTOH, I find city subcultures interesting :) Ooohh...and my local Victorious Vapors has released some special holiday flavors. Currently drinking butter martinis and vaping gingerbread :D I'm all vanilla-y, butterscotchy, pineappley and gingery all at the same time :D

Big :grouphug: to all the sleepers and lurkers!

:kiss: AK. You went to sleep without me :crying:

Lily, isn't a quark even smaller than an electron?

Zar, that sounds amazing! Brined in Guinness...nifty trick!

But as the head of House Lannister, you must approve the bad romance that AK and I are having. You and L_T have yet to give us approval :crying: So all my love and I can do is to carry on and prove to you that ours is a love everlasting. Since you are His Royal Spamness, I thought a SPAM turkey would please you into accepting my beloved. He dedicated Bon Jovi, Queen, and Beatles songs to me. Can you be so cruel as to say no?

Just saw this... Wat?

How do you guys even know I'm making Turkey?

It's 10 Lb. Of Turkey breast.... Brined in GUINNESS

YUMMY! I love birds brined in beer. Sooooo goooood.

Lily, isn't a quark even smaller than an electron?

Zar, that sounds amazing! Brined in Guinness...nifty trick!

But as the head of House Lannister, you must approve the bad romance that AK I having. You and L_T have yet to give us approval :crying: So all we can do is carry on and prove to you that ours is a love everlasting...since you are His Royal Spamness, I thought a SPAM turkey would please you into accepting my beloved. He dedicated Bon Jovi, Queen, and Beatles songs to me. Can you be so cruel as to say no?

Yes it is. The article goes on to explain that color is caused by photons, therefore psi powers are real. The inappropriately used quotations escalate until the end of the page nearly every word has quotes around it.

Yes. More importantly (to my son), the girl was cute in a needs-a-shower, train-hopping, oogle kid kind of a way. My son can't even do his dishes or keep his own room clean or WALK THE DOG WE ALREADY HAVE. So that was a no-brainer for me. I need a puppy like I need more holes in my head.

What I do need is more physics lessons from vampires. I know this is getting old, but I can't stop myself.

The punctuation alone is just astonishing.

I think these weird essay writing physicians need to be asked 2 questions:

Are you immortal?, do you get cool superpowers?, no?, then really just go back to your day job FFS.

If I come to New Orleans next year I just have to go and talk to them.

I can't TBB :( Only the power of requests from others might see my return there. I refuse to ask for myself anymore because they keep turning me down. Ash doesn't like me and Sticks has my IP permabanned.

Anyone fancy coming to chat? *puppy dog eyes*

Whisky! Whisky! Whisky!

Just finished American Psycho (the film) again, and flicking through Secret Invasion (a comic) not blown away so far.

I'll go TBB. Send me the link to chat. I always go to the wrong one and can't find anybody. :uhoh:

Archived