TTTNE #406 'We're having SPAM turkey for Thanksgiving just because Zar is coming to dinner?' A Spammy Tale of Love between AK and Bex.

DreamSongs

Officially :druhnk:

:idwa:

:idea:

Offialicilly

Officially :drunk:

Good night Spammers of the World....

Happpy Thanksgiving :D

:drunk:

But dammit, I am an unsmoldering unsmoking :drunk: :p

Happy thanksgiving again. :)

And again I can't keep up with the spam.

Everytime I upgrade Win8, the damn quote function quits working. And my photo won't update. Are y'all seeing David Tennant or SPAM Turkey?

Welcome Winter. We don't have a coffee emoticon so we use '[' '_' ']' 'P' (left bracket, underscore, right bracket, capital P). Together, they make [_]P.

Lany, glad y'all were able to find Draco! I know Alex felt awful, but he'll think twice about forgetting the shut the door from now on. Lesson learned and no harm done. :grouphug: Give Alex and Draco big hugs as well :D

Glad everything went well today Buck!

Good luck on the exam Tater :D

Whisky and GenChat....yeah you should give that up. OTOH, I find city subcultures interesting Ooohh...and my local Victorious Vapors has released some special holiday flavors. Currently drinking butter martinis and vaping gingerbread all vanilla-y, butterscotchy, pineappley and gingery all at the same time

Big :grouphug: to all the sleepers and lurkers!

:kiss: AK. You went to sleep without me :crying:

Bex, that was supposed to be your queue to leave as well, so that we can Skype. :kiss:

Will be back again guys. :grouphug:

:lol:

That scary! Or is it some *cough other kind of snuggling your blushing face is implying. :drunk: :P

I'll do the GRRM and leave that to your imagination :lol:

K_T catched a cold after I showed up here. Sooo... any survivors? :D

I'll do the GRRM and leave that to your imagination :lol:

K_T catched a cold after I showed up here. Sooo... any survivors? :D

That'd be L_T. And the thread is generally this quiet during this time anyway. Where are you winter? Westerners are asleep mostly during this time.I'm in India and it is 5:30 PM here.

Wait, are you Amurican people celebrating thanksgiving? I never knew. :dunno:

In any case, happy Thanksgiving, I guess. :D

I have had one of them emotional days (and not even a hormonal excuse for it). First Alex not wanting to play with me, then Draco (which was so bad...I like to pretend I wouldn't miss him, that he doesn't matter, but damn, he does), then my husband decided that we should have pizza tonight. Not a problem except he didn't tell me when he was ordering or which place he was ordering from or bother to ask if I wanted anything. He ordered pizza for him and the boys, bread sticks and the roll up things he likes. He is more than aware that I am not eating grains. I would have liked something too...BBQ wings would have been nice. I ate leftovers from last night and was even crying at the dinner table, not that anyone noticed.

:grouphug: Lany. That was thoughtless indeed. Make sure he behaves better next time! :whip:

I should be studying (I planned NOT to open the computer today until I finish studying!) for tomorrow's exam. But I really do not feel like it. I spent most of the time when I was supposed to be studying till now dozing on my bed. I feel horrible. :(

That'd be L_T. And the thread is generally this quiet during this time anyway. Where are you winter? Westerners are asleep mostly during this time.I'm in India and it is 5:30 PM here.

this was 8.02pm my time, just an ocean away, so to speak

Hey guys hope you're all ok. My sleeping pattern is fucked. 2.30 last night I was tired but not sleepy, so annoying.

I should be studying (I planned NOT to open the computer today until I finish studying!) for tomorrow's exam. But I really do not feel like it. I spent most of the time when I was supposed to be studying till now dozing on my bed. I feel horrible. :(

You do an hour right now! :whip:

We have a few questions to help us deliberate:

Do you think he's ready for "this jelly" (you)? I'm not sure your Spamness. Do you mean this?

Did you take him to an intimate restaurant and to a suggestive movie? Only when I want to get physical.

Bad medicine is what you need? ALWAYS!

Do you want his love and do you want his revenge? That was established last thread. For a refresh... AKandI

Don't you wanna be friends? NOT THIS WAY

Are you slipping under? Break my heart :crying:

Will you hit him like a truck? Umm, no. I prefer a quieter approach. Please do not sic the Bloody Mummers on this guy. I kind of like him.

BEX Let's see how you did in this score.

1) No. :nono: Like this. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyYnnUcgeMc]

2) Good enough :D

3) Exactly.

4) :D

5) Noooo :crying: not like that. See #4 For correct assesment. I'll give you half a point for identyfing #4 though.

6) Nope. I meant like this. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU]

7) Uhhh... no? We meant more this way :P [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSQlLbj2fic]

Hmm. 3.5/7. 50% success rate.

Cersei once said: "Love is poison, A sweet poison, yes, but it will kill you all the same."

Based on that, I will extrapolate there being no middle ground in the game of "Love". So 50% Seems an acceptable risk, considering you want his love and his revenge anyway :shrug: L_T, what do you have to say?

Archived