Sansa Lannister

eddardwolf

he didn't kill the king and was never found guilty the prosecution was never completed and lady stone heart is not the heir to casterly rock, tyrion is it doesn't matter if tywin didn't want this hes dead

Last I recall Oberyn's head was smashed in by Gregor thus Tyrion was found guilty.

but tyrion did not commit that crime and it is only a matter of time before little finger is found out, cersei has no power anymore

Littlefinger? He may have been the mastermind but the truth is unlikely to come out. Lady Olenna won't squeal because she's guilty, too. Likewise the other Tyrells. Well, maybe Marg strikes a plea bargain if she's still held by an ecclesiastical court, though that would blur the line between civil and Faith jurisdictions. Dontos is dead. The Kettleblacks don't know much if anything. LF's not likely to rat himself out. Sansa may not have all the facts, and as a suspect is unlikely to be believed.

For Sansa to be Lady of Casterly Rock first Tyrion would need to be named Lord and they would still have to be married. The combination is unlikely.

whoops forgot about the trial by combat haha thought he escaped mid trial! fair enough but i didn't start this to talk about how tyrion would reclaim the rock i just think the fact that sansa is married to tyrion will have a large impact, what else would she do?

whoops forgot about the trial by combat haha thought he escaped mid trial! fair enough but i didn't start this to talk about how tyrion would reclaim the rock i just think the fact that sansa is married to tyrion will have a large impact, what else would she do?

Tyrin didn't escape Midtrial, he just escaped before he could be executed or sent to Wall.

twins dead mate, and i doubt he was writing his will whilst on the toilet

Yes, but since his intentions were very clear, and Cersei is now considered Lady of the Rock, that makes it pretty damn clear that Tyrion has no claim. Even Kevan is urging Cersei to go back to CR and take up her new post, Cersei still has power there. Tyrion has none. Tyrion was found guilty of kingslaying. It does not matter if it's true or not, he was found guilty. Once that happened, his fate was sealed, he lost all claims to CR.

He could get it by conquest through another ruler, but he will never get it through blood under the current regime, who all consider him kingslayer, and have all figured out it was him that murdered Tywin, so even though he hadn't been found guilty yet of kinslaying, he's going to be treated as if he were. It cannot be stressed enough that under the current regime, Tyrion has no claim.

And to your original point, even if by some miracle his claim is restored, Sansa will not ever chose to continue to be his wife, and will never be lady of CR. If you think she's going down that road , you are clearly reading a different book. She may end up as Lady of the North, Veil, Riverlands, Reach, or even Queen of the 7K with Aegon or Jon as her King, but never will she willingly consent to continuing to be Tyrion's wife. Never.

i never thought she would live all happily with him for the rest of her life with what I'm saying he won't even be present the thing i thought might happen is in someway the fact she is basically lady of the rock would come in to play to help the north not her announcing herself to be a devout lannister loyalist! but fair play i was literally just laying around ten minutes ago and that thought came into my mind so i thought id make my first thread without much thought on it haha! I've just been thinking about it not from the point of view of the characters and why they would do things but from the authors point of view and why he would bother writing it its all well and good saying it happened because it was a tactful move from tywin but GRRM knew he would die anyway:)

Archived