what if stannis was not bald?

E-Ro

Well its just that I thought you were serious about the rubbing head and armpit thing so I googled it and some very nasty stuff came up. Its not really your fault.

WOW, ya all are definately making me very afraid of google. It's a damn shame, just imagine the luxurious rug that Stannis could make from all of the daily gatherings of Selyse's mustache hair pluckings. What a waste.

WOW, ya all are definately making me very afraid of google. It's a damn shame, just imagine the luxurious rug that Stannis could make from all of the daily gatherings of Selyse's mustache hair pluckings. What a waste.

google is dark and full of terrors. But it also holds great rewards for those willing to traverse its labyrinthine passages.

But guys what if Robert was bald?

His brother, the late King Robert, had grown a beard in his final years. Maester Cressen had never seen it, but they said it was a wild thing, thick and flerce. As if in answer, Stannis kept his own whiskers cropped tight and short.

Would Stannis's hair bend the knee and grow back so that he looked different to his brother?

Stannis keeps his head bald because the reflective glow of Lightbringer shines down onto his bald pate and it is actually that that reflects light and makes it look so awesome. Stannis with hair = nobody buys him as Azor Ahai

If Stannis had hair, I doubt there would have been Stavos, Or that Davos would have been Onion Knight. I think that Davos is the Onion knight because of Stannis' baldness, and GRRM used onion symbol to make it happen. I don't know what would have Davos brought if Stannis had hair...

The onions reminded Stannis of his own head and he had to Knight Davos on the spot.

Stannis keeps his head bald because the reflective glow of Lightbringer shines down onto his bald pate and it is actually that that reflects light and makes it look so awesome. Stannis with hair = nobody buys him as Azor Ahai

Blasphemy! If Stannis had hair it would be so shiny it would serve the same purpose.

Stannis lives in an age when he can take his bald spot and press it into the armpit of whomever is standing nearby. What're they gonna do about it? Nothing. Like if he chose his current wife for this, the abundant hair in her pits would give him the feeling of having his own full head of hair. It could be their fetish thing. Their version of "You complete me."

This.

I think that it explains why Tywin is bald, too.

A little spicy, truth be told.

Better salty then spicy, I must admit. I am more inclined towards the dornish temperament myself.

This is easy.

If Stannis had hair both Loras and Marg would be hot for him.

Figure out the rest yourself.

This would actually be really really awesome because he would sit the throne right now and marg would be all over him. I almost feel bad actually. If he has to tell his wife to stop clutching him now imagine what he would have to tell her with hair?

"What is Stannis was not bald?"

^ Are you implying he actually has hair growing, but shaves it off to imitate Tywin?

Oh no way he wants to be like tywin. He cares about the law, not his families advancement and legacy.

Oh no way he wants to be like tywin. He cares about the law, not his families advancement and legacy.

:blink: This is exactly why he is trying so hard to sit on that ugly throne and wishes fervently for a son, right?

Just noticed your new title, btw - have you lost a bet?

:blink: This is exactly why he is trying so hard to sit on that ugly throne and wishes fervently for a son, right?

Just noticed your new title, btw - have you lost a bet?

He is doing that because its the law though. He is roberts heir and he knows it. You think if tywin knew that none of his grand kids were the rightful heirs he would care? He doesnt, and he wouldn't. There is also the small matter of stannis gelding rapists, while tywin actively orders rape in his army.

Well, I do lose an awful lot of bets. But this title is of my own volition.

He is doing that because its the law though. He is roberts heir and he knows it. You think if tywin knew that none of his grand kids were the rightful heirs he would care? He doesnt, and he wouldn't. There is also the small matter of stannis gelding rapists, while tywin actively orders rape in his army.

Well, I do lose an awful lot of bets. But this title is of my own volition.

Wait wait wait are we now comparing Stannis to Tywin? :rofl: I know I mentioned him first, and yes, okay, Stannis strives to do justice and all. He still does not have hair. :P

Archived