what if stannis was not bald?

E-Ro

Guys, saying his hair might not have been black doesnt mean that he isnt a baratheon. The baratheon coloring only always wins out against the lannister coloring, the gold yields before the coal. BAratheon kids are not always black of hair 100% of the time. That would have made cerseis whole incest thing WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY obvious.

Guys, saying his hair might not have been black doesnt mean that he isnt a baratheon. The baratheon coloring only always wins out against the lannister coloring, the gold yields before the coal. BAratheon kids are not always black of hair 100% of the time. That would have made cerseis whole incest thing WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY obvious.

Isnt that the main distinction that brings the whole case together about the incest? that the Lannister kids are not Roberts progeny. The fact that for generations provenly the black does beat out the gold? If Stannis had hair it would more than likely be black?

Though he was not yet five-and-thirty, only a fringe of thin black hair remained on his head, circling behind his ears like the shadow of a crown.

Stannis is not completly bald. He has a bit of hair left, and it's black.

Isnt that the main distinction that brings the whole case together about the incest? that the Lannister kids are not Roberts progeny. The fact that for generations provenly the black does beat out the gold? If Stannis had hair it would more than likely be black?

Yeah it would more then likely be black but his mother is an estermont so it's possible he could have had brown hair. There have been baratheons that don't have black hair. But all baratheon lannister pairings are black of hair. And, as nyhrex pointed our in the above post, stannis hair is black even if he doesn't have much of it.

Though he was not yet five-and-thirty, only a fringe of thin black hair remained on his head, circling behind his ears like the shadow of a crown.

Stannis is not completly bald. He has a bit of hair left, and it's black.

My crackpot theory has been proved... I was right, yay... :smug: :lmao:

I have speculated that Mel could grow his hair back using magic: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/85167-couldnt-mels-magic-make-stannis-hair-grow-back/

I think we might see a Stannis with long, flowing, beautiful hair in the future and then there will be no way to deny him the IT.

That black hair compliments the flaming heart stag so nicely. There is no greater combination in all westeros. That little bit if black on that bald head is just a stunning visual. Stannis is a true king.

Well, I was just thinking about this. What would be different in the story? I figure he would be the type to shave his head anyway, so it woulnt make much difference. Like, hes not the sort to grow out crazy hairstyles ya know? But maybe he would take some joy in his hair and be a bit happier? Maybe he wouldnt be able to keep his wife away from him and he would have a son? any ideas?

My thoughts, just on the OP and not reading the whole thread yet?, is......that if Stannis had the long, luxurious, flowing hair hair that Robert had in his youth instead of the fading crown of hair that is described.......there is NO WAY Melisandre would care whether Stannis's fires were burning low or not, she'd be doing him without a care. You can NEVER discount the beauty of deep blue eyes and beautiful black hair. :bowdown:

He'd probably have a hotter wife.

I don't think him having hair would have any bearing at all on Roberts choice of wife for him.

My thoughts, just on the OP and not reading the whole thread yet?, is......that if Stannis had the long, luxurious, flowing hair hair that Robert had in his youth instead of the fading crown of hair that is described.......there is NO WAY Melisandre would care whether Stannis's fires were burning low or not, she'd be doing him without a care. You can NEVER discount the beauty of deep blue eyes and beautiful black hair. :bowdown:

I agree. It's a deadly combo tbh. Heck, I settle for black hair and any color eyes. I'm not too picky.

Archived