what if stannis was not bald?

E-Ro

the firy lovin with Mel would burn his hair off anyway so he'd look the same as he does now.

It's so awesome owning a trimmer. you never have to fork over cash to a barber again. I just went from mullet to Stannis in 60 seconds. It was easy. No blood even. And they make barbers get a special license! Ha. A monkey could do it, though not just any monkey. Those adorable capuchins don't look steady handed enough. Anyways, when you shave your pate for Stannis life gets easier (you're always instantly ready to go out the door), colder (exposed scalp), and more people ask you to get a tattoo.

Edited to say: Duck Dynasty Chia Pets of the guys' beards! Oh yeah! My shopping is done!

He would have hair. And, I will go crackpot with this, it would have been black.

The crackpot part is ok. For the first statement, unless you have "textual evidence" to support it, I'm not with you. :rolleyes:

I think he would've had Rainbow colored hair, one color for each kingdom for the rightful King. ;)

I am beginning to like you!!!

And what have I done for not liking me? :)

The crackpot part is ok. For the first statement, unless you have "textual evidence" to support it, I'm not with you. :rolleyes:

I think he would've had Rainbow colored hair, one color for each kingdom for the rightful King. ;)

Don't confuse Renly with Stannis...

And what have I done for not liking me? :)

Don't confuse Renly with Stannis...

You never know. Stannis always had a soft spot for Renly in his heart. Renly's rainbow guard can be additionally be him paying a homage to his elder brother. And then there is the whole Stavos thing....

You never know. Stannis always had a soft spot for Renly in his heart. Renly's rainbow guard can be additionally be him paying a homage to his elder brother. And then there is the whole Stavos thing....

If Stannis had hair, I doubt there would have been Stavos, Or that Davos would have been Onion Knight. I think that Davos is the Onion knight because of Stannis' baldness, and GRRM used onion symbol to make it happen. I don't know what would have Davos brought if Stannis had hair...

Archived