Top five: Most Good Heroes

complexphoenix

Daenerys? Morally good? what about Walder Frey?

More seriously:

Stannis Baratheon: When he's not listening to Malisandre.

Davos Seaworth: Or maybe it's only his loyalty to his king.

Brienne of Tarth: Again maybe only loyal to her word (tricking jaime into going to see StoneHeart is not what I would call moral).

Eddard Stark: But disappointingly naive. Being morally good does not necessarily mean you have to be naive.

Catelyn Stark: JK. She thinks her two highborn girls' lives are more important than the all those who would die from freeing Jaime. Sorry can't think of a fifth person.

Hmm... interesting stuff.

My vanity list would be:

1. Rickon

2. Tommen

3. Shireen

4. Myrcella

5. Bran

On to my real list:

1. Maester Aemon

2. Sansa ( if only because she's too busy with he rheads in the clouds most of the times to do an immoral act)

3. Hot Pie

4. Gendry

5. Jon Snow

The REAL list for real this time:

1. Maester Aemon

2. Brienne the tart of Tarth

3. Eddard Stark

4. Davos Seaworth

5. Missandei Podrick Tyrion Lannister (because controversy)

*Smokes a ciggy*

More seriously:

Stannis Baratheon: When he's not listening to Malisandre.

Eddard Stark: But disappointingly naive. Being morally good does not necessarily mean you have to be naive.

Catelyn Stark: JK. She thinks her two highborn girls' lives are more important than the all those who would die from freeing Jaime. Sorry can't think of a fifth person.

Unlike Stannis who cares more about sitting in an iron chair he claims not to want, then about all the people that will die in his conflict attempting to claim it(including his brother).

Or unlike Ned who cared more about sparing his friend's feelings, then he does insuring a civil war doesn't occur because of the usurpation of power.

At least, Catelyn was doing her action in service to her children and attempted to make Jaime make a pledge not to raise arms back against her forces.

my list:

1. Brienne of Tarth

2. Davos Seaworth

3. Edmure Tully

4. Samwell Tarly

5. Ned and Catelyn Stark

1. Brienne

2. Jon

3. Barristan

4. Beric

5. Davos

Dany has done some of the most heroic things in the story, but I won't include her because she's done many questionable things as well. Dany, Stannis, Jaime, Theon, and many others that have done heroic things are more neutral, than they are heros, or villains. At least for now. I still think Dany will be one of the main hero's of the story, if she fights the Others.

Honorable mentions to Dunk, and Baelor Breakspear.

Morally good and most heroic are not the same IMO

Morally good:

Maestre Aemon

Davos

Brienne

Sam

Sansa

Heroic characters

Jaime Lannister (yes he pushed Bran and fuck his sister, but he also save KL, a bad action does not wash the good)

Qhorin Halfhand and his squad :bowdown:

Dunk

Stannis

Davos

Archived