The sad tale of Janos Slynt; Westerosi elitism at its finest.

Bronn Urgandy

it's a shame of how GRRM treated him same goes for Karl,they were both fookkinn legends.

RIP KARL

RIP JANOS

I'm assuming this is sarcasm but I'll indulge... GRRM gave us a cutthroat schemer who got his just desserts, and Karl doesn't exist in the books so he didn't nothing to him.

Just trolling,dont worry,noone likes Janos but i did like Karl,most of us did,he was fookkin legend after all.

I figured. :cheers: But meh, Karl was one of the worst parts of the show. and what annoys me most about him isn't actually about him. It's that he runs a rape house and says "rape them to death!" or something horrible like that, and no backlash... Jaime and Cersei have an ambiguously shot scene? RAAAGGEEE!!! INTERNET PROTEST!!!! smh

I figured. :cheers: But meh, Karl was one of the worst parts of the show. and what annoys me most about him isn't actually about him. It's that he runs a rape house and says "rape them to death!" or something horrible like that, and no backlash... Jaime and Cersei have an ambiguously shot scene? RAAAGGEEE!!! INTERNET PROTEST!!!! smh

Yes i know in my mind Karl is something like Darkstar but way more boring and arrognant,noone likes what happened to Craster's daughters,poor girls.I didn t like what happened with the scene of Jaime and Cersei either and the way they portrayed it.

Jaime-Nothing turns me more than having sex in front of my dead son's corpse. :stillsick:

Yes i know in my mind Karl is something like Darkstar but way more boring and arrognant,noone likes what happened to Craster's daughters,poor girls.I didn t like what happened with the scene of Jaime and Cersei either and the way they portrayed it.

Jaime-Nothing turns me more than having sex in front of my dead son's corpse. :stillsick:

I didn't think much either way of the Jaime/Cersei sept scene, but it was clear the content wasn't the issue but fangirls being mad at Jaime's portrayal. :leaving:

Whys everyone calling him Slynt or Janos? We all agree that he was a Lord even if some people don't like it. He should be referred to us as Lord Janos or Lord Slynt. Even Jon who was his enemy gave him that much respect. Jon freely admitted that he commanded the Mud Gate when Stokeworth commanded the Gold Cloaks, that he must have had something for Arryn to raise him up and for him to become a Lord and that because of that he was going to giving him the command at Greyguard.

Janos was corrupt as fuck as well, he pretty much shat himself when he met Stannis

That is just how Lord Janos played that encounter. He was secretly writing to the Lannisters trying to come up with a scheme.

I hated how the TV show portrayed him. There is no evidence from the book that he ever hid in a pantry when his command was under attack.

imo, best quote came from that part "Edd, fetch the block" i fist pumped after i read that

Hey, if Slynt had to die so that we could get one of the best quotes of the entire series, then his sacrifice was completely worth it.

Hey, if Slynt had to die so that we could get one of the best quotes of the entire series, then his sacrifice was completely worth it.

I would consider that one of the best quotes in the series in the same vein as "Ellia Martell, I killed her screaming whelp, then I raped her, then I smashed her fucking head in. Like this!"

Horrifying.

I don't know if Slynt, Robert, Renly, Jon Arryn or whoever else is responsible, but the Goldcloaks of 299AC seem to be far less competent than the Goldcloaks of 130AC, suggesting that on top of being corrupt, he was careless when it comes to training and discipline.

It could just be that the recent sack meant that there were only a few veteran goldcloaks left, or it could be that Daemon Targaryen was so amazingly badass that his Goldcloaks are way better than anything anyone else could produce.

imo, best quote came from that part "Edd, fetch the block" i fist pumped after i read that

I liked the part that precided it when Jon said "stop, I will not hang him" and the smug expression on Slynt's face and then the block

I would consider that one of the best quotes in the series in the same vein as "Ellia Martell, I killed her screaming whelp, then I raped her, then I smashed her fucking head in. Like this!"

Horrifying.

Oh, no! Jon executed a man who helped murder innocent children, his father, tried to kill him, and steadfastly refused to obey orders from a superior officer in a time of war. The horror! It was EXACTLY like the Mountain brutally murdering two babies and raping their mother before splitting her in half.

Yes, I definitely see how someone could compare the two situations, they are so similar.

Archived