Which ASOIF Character are you? Game of Thrones Myers Briggs Chart

DrownedbyFire

I think this version of the test is biased towards NTJ's.Too many Tywins and LF's. (I got LF). Sorry folks, no offense, but I don't think you are all CEO's. These tests are best done objectively I would say...

Or perhaps there is a similarity between several of the people on this forum. We have similar interests, such as books, fantasy books, writing on forums, taking tests on our own humanmetric jung thingy...?? I think many of the people on this forum is probably similar to each other, and that's why we get similar results.

I think this version of the test is biased towards NTJ's.Too many Tywins and LF's. (I got LF). Sorry folks, no offense, but I don't think you are all CEO's. These tests are best done objectively I would say...

Like everyone else has said, it has more to do with who is taking the tests. On the forum we analyze characters, which requires judging them and thinking about things. Would make sense that a lot of the personalities would be TJ then. And given that we all come up with theories based on writing rather than actually living in Westeros, which is more intuitive, I think NTJ would make sense for most of the people on this forum.

I've taken the Myers Briggs many times over the years and I've always come out as an INTP, with the margin between T & F being almost negligible. Same result today. So I'm Maester Luwin (borderline Dany).

Or perhaps there is a similarity between several of the people on this forum. We have similar interests, such as books, fantasy books, writing on forums, taking tests on our own humanmetric jung thingy...?? I think many of the people on this forum is probably similar to each other, and that's why we get similar results.

This.

Obviously, only introverted people have the time to re-read books of that magnitude over and over again.

You can handle ASOIAF better if you can deal intuitively with the amount of data.

The T/F distinction is stupid, as those are no opposites or related in any way.

Judging people will tend more to go to a forum so they get the structure they need.

Archived