Which ASOIF Character are you? Game of Thrones Myers Briggs Chart

DrownedbyFire

INTP (ie. Maester Luwin) - just like the OP.

'Having no interest in leading' - may explain why this is only my 450th post in over 2 years of membership!

It could be bollocks, but there could be something to it. Who am I to judge? Apparently I'm not judgemental.

And there could be worse things than being compared to the Maester of Winterfell.

ISFJ - which means I'm Ned. I kind of always knew that in ASOIF I would be dead. Oh well, there are worse characters to be likened to. Hmm, most of the characters in there I wouldn't mind being compared to. The only one I wouldn't want to shake hands with would be the Baelishs.

To break down the terminology:

Introvert vs Extrovert - do you get energised by being in the company of others (E) or by yourself (I)?

Intuitive vs Sensing - do you prefer the abstract approach (N) or the hands-on approach (S)?

Feeling vs Thinking - do you base decisions more on emotion (F) or rational reasoning (T)?

Judging vs Perceiving - do you prefer to shape and organise things around you (J) or let them be (P)?

An online forum devoted to a fantasy series is almost certainly going to have a disproportionate number of INTs. In evaluating the characters, consider whether they'd post on a fantasy forum, or whether they'd see it as a waste of time. If it's the latter, they're unlikely to be INTs.

(Incidentally I'm so INTP it hurts).

Roose Bolton's Pet Leech, on 24 Dec 2013 - 9:19 PM, said:

To break down the terminology:

Introvert vs Extrovert - do you get energised by being in the company of others (E) or by yourself (I)?

Intuitive vs Sensing - do you prefer the abstract approach (N) or the hands-on approach (S)?

Feeling vs Thinking - do you base decisions more on emotion (F) or rational reasoning (T)?

Judging vs Perceiving - do you prefer to shape and organise things around you (J) or let them be (P)?

An online forum devoted to a fantasy series is almost certainly going to have a disproportionate number of INTs. In evaluating the characters, consider whether they'd post on a fantasy forum, or whether they'd see it as a waste of time. If it's the latter, they're unlikely to be INTs.

(Incidentally I'm so INTP it hurts).

We share INTP with some impressive people http://www.celebritytypes.com/intp.php

Here's the famous INTJs since there are so many here http://www.celebritytypes.com/intj.php you have some awesome people too. You also have Ayn Rand.

The site I was looking at didn't have a listing for GRRM but there were a lot of fantasy and horror writers in INFP http://www.celebritytypes.com/infp.php

I'd take issue with some of those categorisations. Lincoln strikes me more as an ENTP than an INTP: he was comfortable with the abstract and new ideas, but he was able to manage other people better than an INTP would.

I also think Hitler was an ENFJ (incredibly charismatic), while Stalin was clearly an ISTJ. Lenin was an ENTJ, Trotsky an INTJ.

Archived