Which ASOIF Character are you? Game of Thrones Myers Briggs Chart

DrownedbyFire

How do you get two different results in a test like this?

I took it on different occasions over years and I always get the same result.

The first time I took it I was INTJ, but my score was close to P and the second time it was INTP. about 10 years difference.

INFP aka Daenerys, which is kind of funny because she's not a character I can easily relate to. Then again, I remember people claiming she would have Pisces as her zodiac sign, so we have that in common.

There seems to be a sore lack of INFPs in this thread.

I have strong doubts about where they've put many of these characters. Though I suppose it depends on wether or not the test is based on the show or books. If the show, then they may be right, I don't follow it as closely. Books, though, well there are some changes I'd like to make...

My personal opinion, though I'm no expert and might be wrong:

Book!Ned is an ISTJ not ISFJ.

Book!Jon is hard to type, but I believe he is an ISTJ or INTJ (or perhaps an INTJ who was nurtured by and tries to emulate an ISTJ). Could be an INFJ, but I don't really see it.

Book!Sam is an INFP not an ISFP.

Book!Dany is an INFJ not an INFP I think.

Book!Petyr is an ENTP not an ENTJ.

On ISFJ I would put Catelyn.

On INFJ I would put Dany.

On ISFP I would put... Lancel? Arys Oakheart? Dunno, but not Sam.

On INFP I would put Sam or Bran.

On ENTJ I would put The Queen of Thorns.

INFP aka Daenerys, which is kind of funny because she's not a character I can easily relate to. Then again, I remember people claiming she would have Pisces as her zodiac sign, so we have that in common.

There seems to be a sore lack of INFPs in this thread.

Also a Dany (INFP), AND also a Pisces. Sweet :cool4:

Apparently I am Sam but could have been easily Theon since there was only a slight preference towards the "I" Funny thing the mix out of both of them is really kinda me haha.

Tend to go from one extreme to the other. Either I'm a quiet and artistic person who likes everything in harmony and knows why people do what they do or going out, entertaining everybody on a party and enjoying the spot light.

But I'm really not a leader and I live for the moment. It fits.

I now try to picture how a mix out of them would look like ...

Apparently I am Sam but could have been easily Theon since there was only a slight preference towards the "I" Funny thing the mix out of both of them is really kinda me haha.

Tend to go from one extreme to the other. Either I'm a quiet and artistic person who likes everything in harmony and knows why people do what they do or going out, entertaining everybody on a party and enjoying the spot light.

But I'm really not a leader and I live for the moment. It fits.

I now try to picture how a mix out of them would look like ...

I'm kinda a weird case because I am both introverted and extroverted. I like my alone time and working independently, but if I'm in a social situation, everybody better be paying attention to ME!

And I do have a tendency to over-analyze everything but it usually ends up with the result of "Screw this. I'll wing it!" regardless of how I ended up analyzing it in the first place.

Archived