Which ASOIF Character are you? Game of Thrones Myers Briggs Chart

DrownedbyFire

That's a good thing unless you lack a conscience like he does.

Really INTJs typically excel at anything they want to barring social relationships (which might explain the disproportionate amount of INTJs reporting in here).

Nah man I don't lack conscience. I actually have plenty of it.

lol how is everyone getting tywin and stannis and LF and I get fucking jaime?

I call bullshit. flawed Test is flawed.

OMG. I don't know if I should feel bad or laugh at you. Nah man I am going to laugh :lmao:

That's a good thing unless you lack a conscience like he does.

Really INTJs typically excel at anything they want to barring social relationships (which might explain the disproportionate amount of INTJs reporting in here).

I'm sorry, what are you implying? :P

ETA: I looked at the distribution chart you shared and it's interesting. INTJs are apparently the second-rarest type overall (only INFJ is rarer), but the rarest type for women. Only .5% of women are INTJs. So that's kind of cool. B) And yes we are the master race. :commie:

lol how is everyone getting tywin and stannis and LF and I get fucking jaime?

I call bullshit. flawed Test is flawed.

what makes you angrier brah-- constantly getting Jaime in all these quizzes you take, or the way they have Stannis using the word "infidel" (apparently)?

Side note-- I'm not really sure that I'd put Tywin in INTJ.

what makes you angrier brah-- constantly getting Jaime in all these quizzes you take, or the way they have Stannis using the word "infidel" (apparently)?

Side note-- I'm not really sure that I'd put Tywin in INTJ.

You know what really makes me angry? Butterballs. Any time I see their stupid round faces and doughy hands a sense of uncontrollable fury overtakes me.

Why is that, I always enjoy your post.

And I think Jon is a INTJ

Well, I'm not sure if that's based on the show personas or the books (I'm only familiar with the books), but book Tywin doesn't strike me as the definitive INTJ type-- he has the aloof, reserved, ambitious side, but he struck me as perhaps more emotionally-based than I'd normally associated with it. I'd have put maybe Roose or Varys as "THE example" for this, especially given the "mastermind" strategic planning-oriented focus. Maybe I should have specified that I wouldn't put him as THE INTJ, as some of his traits fit, but I don't see Tywin as a "mastermind" strategic planner.

ETA: I looked at the distribution chart you shared and it's interesting. INTJs are apparently the second-rarest type overall (only INFJ is rarer), but the rarest type for women. Only .5% of women are INTJs. So that's kind of cool. B) And yes we are the master race. :commie:

lol, I'm a weird type actually-- I had to take 3 of these some years back, and scored symmetrically between INTJ/ P every time. According to one said test, "Assassin" was apparently the profession it was determined I'd "excel at." ffs. My question is why a university career services test would include that as an option? (PS-- my major was not in murder).

lol, I'm a weird type actually-- I had to take 3 of these some years back, and scored symmetrically between INTJ/ P every time. According to one said test, "Assassin" was apparently the profession it was determined I'd "excel at." ffs. My question is why a university career services test would include that as an option? (PS-- my major was not in murder).

For what it's worth, I think you would be a wonderful hired gun.

Well, I'm not sure if that's based on the show personas or the books (I'm only familiar with the books), but book Tywin doesn't strike me as the definitive INTJ type-- he has the aloof, reserved, ambitious side, but he struck me as perhaps more emotionally-based than I'd normally associated with it. I'd have put maybe Roose or Varys as "THE example" for this, especially given the "mastermind" strategic planning-oriented focus. Maybe I should have specified that I wouldn't put him as THE INTJ, as some of his traits fit, but I don't see Tywin as a "mastermind" strategic planner.

Assassin huh? This pretty much just proves my point. It is not surprising this is the career you would be most suited for. ugh.

For what it's worth, I think you would be a wonderful hired gun.

why does everyone say that.

Assassin huh? This pretty much just proves my point. It is not surprising this is the career you would be most suited for. ugh.

ok, before this gets out of control, I hasten to add that there were other, less sociopathic career matches. things like lawyer, engineer, architect, inventor and so forth. Assassin is the one that stuck out because it's pretty fucking ludicrous this ended up in an "official" career services thing.

Archived