Which ASOIF Character are you? Game of Thrones Myers Briggs Chart

DrownedbyFire

Aren't INTJs supposed to be, you know, rare and all? Here you can't shoot an arrow in any direction without it hitting at least three INTJs.

Not that I'm complaining, anyways. Hoorah INTJs!

INTJs are rare among the wider population, yes. Not on an internet forum devoted to a series of fantasy books.

Dany, not entirely happy. I'd like to think I'm more forgiving than her (POOR JORAH!), and actually think carefully about my actions rather than focusing purely on any feeling I have at that moment (let's take over that city, never mind about all the hideously important politics behind it, (SPOILER) ooh he's fit, I'll sleep with him even though I'm engaged to this boring creepy old guy, my brother is kinda mean so I'll let my husband melt his face off...)

I guess she's alright. She cares deeply about people, she's pretty loyal, and she does try and do things for the greater good. Still, I'd hoped I was more like Tyrion or Jon... oh well, I guess the test doesn't lie!

ISTJ which makes me Stannis. How can that be? I find Stannis to be one of the most unrelatable characters in the series. That doesn't quite seem right. I think Stannis is an extreme ISTJ. I'm a lot more empathetic and flexible than Stannis. It's his lack of empathy and his inflexibility that I find most incomprehensible. Maybe I find him so unrelatable because I think he should be like me but he's not. I'm starting to look at him in a different light now...

I’ve taken personality tests before and the results are INTJ and INTP, depending on the situation. But it usually falls within the first one.

That said, if going by the chart which was presented, I would be Tywin Lannister - INTJ. Taking into consideration, one of Tywin’s strengths included being a proficient leader, which I cannot argue against, even if some of his methods were unsavory. Tywin also focused on long-term planning while staying one-step ahead of others, so I’ll accept these results honorably.

(Come to think of it, this is the second test in which I scored as Tywin Lannister. I’m not sure whether to feel pleased or alarmed.)

As for the second option, I scored as Maester Luwin - INTP. Maester Luwin served House Stark faithfully and was always available to offer sage advice, which helped Robb and Bran during times of need. So I’m satisfied to be in such good company.

Archived