Which ASOIF Character are you? Game of Thrones Myers Briggs Chart

DrownedbyFire

I pretty much got the 4 guys I would want to be...and 3 of the 4 guys my gf says remind her of me. So take that back and swear this is the best most acurate list ever!

Well, it sucks if they are referring to book characters, or so it would seem to me. Might be correct for the show characters though, I don't watch it as carefully.

I got Jon Snow..

the results are somewhat flawed though. Theon Greyjoy? Interested in serving others? :lol: . His whole personality is selfish and arrogant. The whole "Prince of Winterfell" shtick was the height of reckless selfishness, with no concern for the physical wellbeing of himself or his men.

Margarey Tyrell caring about others before herself? Not buying it. That little minx has one person and one only on her mind ( feeding the starving smalllfolk are a means to that end.)

Otherwise it seems pretty accurate.

God, Tywin Lannister would be a scary boss, if he lived in this world! worse than Stannis Imo..

I think Theon indeed has a follower's personality and his doom is sealed when circumstances force him into leadership, actually.

He's a youngest brother. He seems a fairly capable squireish subordinate thing to Ned, was an aptish pupil of Lewin's, and repeatedly proffers loyal service to Cat.

His happiest, most successful period is when he reaches an ideal compromise between being honorary-elder-brother and faithful left-hand man to Robb. He is a useful and proud subordinate of the Blackfish. Then he overreaches himself by grasping for independence and everything goes horribly wrong. (His seizure of Winterfell, in theory his greatest achievement, is one of the most miserable periods of his difficult (understatement!) life.

After his torture he is a servant in fact as well as in nature - and at first he serves the Boltons very well. I don't think it's any coincidence that he - as well as Asha - have now offered Stannis leal service should they be released.

I don't, either, think any of this precludes him becoming his own man eventually. He may have learnt that a good lord or even king - like, say, Rodrik Harlaw - must be a kind of servant too.

EDIT: and even his ultimately disastrous phase of independent action is at one level an attempt to prove himself by serving his father and family.

Update: while I got Renly, my gf got Stannis.

(Which she predicted, not sure if out of awareness of M-B or ASOIAF. Either could apply.

Wait, no, asked; apparently we did a similar but not exactly the same one of these previously. She says 'same 4 parameters, but different questions.' Anyone remember this?

Anyways, that's how she knew. She then asked me if I'd get her a coffee when I was downstairs, I asked if she was sure she didn't want a peach.)

Archived