TTTNE #411: Dances with direwolves into 2014!

Adara

Okay, i understand you're a Russian badass and all, but how in the Seven Hells do you own an Anti Material rifle?

My favorite Scandinavian has returned it seems. ;)

They are sold to local buyers here and my family is very well connected in the army , you can buy one but they're very expensive , Irene was my 16th birthday gift :D

They are sold to local buyers here and my family is very well connected in the army , you can buy one but they're very expensive , Irene was my 16th birthday gift :D

Okay, it's official, that is the most badass and ridiculous birthday gift of all time. What did they get you for your 18th birthday, a Mig 29 Foxbat?

Okay, it's official, that is the most badass and ridiculous birthday gift of all time. What did they get you for your 18th birthday, a Mig 29 Foxbat?

Nah , I stopped getting gifts at 16 (my decision no drama), unless it was something made by the person themselves ,symbolic if you will

Nah , I stopped getting gifts at 16 (my decision no drama), unless it was something made by the person themselves ,symbolic if you will

Huh, never heard of someone doing that before, but it sounds like you're fine with it.

Still, i hope they weren't giving you military grade firearms when you were under 14...

Huh, never heard of someone doing that before, but it sounds like you're fine with it.

Still, i hope they weren't giving you military grade firearms when you were under 14...

Ya ,they were :lol: I shot my first gun at 8 :p

Btw I named a scorpion after Eira :)

Bear was bad tho , like chewing tractor tiers :P

You ate a tractor tire ?!

I wanted to say the same thing,great minds think alike :)

How hard could it be , they're big targets and fat cows on land , one shot from Irene and it would no longer have a head :P

As for preparing , i'm a good cook ,I think :)

Irene? Really :lol: Now I'll picture her in overalls all the time :lol:

I can not play with myself all the time.

I am a dirty old lady who completely misunderstood the term playing with yourself... :leaving:

:lmao:

Honi soit qui mal y pense...

:D

That sounded very, very dirty... You know Odie, you're sort of like the quiet, Scandinavian version of Koba... :P

Me dirty? You can bet your ass on it :D

Me quiet? Darling you have no idea.

Ya ,they were :lol: I shot my first gun at 8 :P

Btw I named a scorpion after Eira :)

Geesh, is your closet completely filled with every type of gun known to man?

I am a dirty old lady who completely misunderstood the term playing with yourself... :leaving:

You're not an old lady, a dirty lady yes, but not an old one. :kiss:

Dear Lord,I'm always a synonym for :leer: :P

Your :leer: powers affect everyone you know... :p

Me quiet? Darling you have no idea.

Hmm, i suppose you'll want to prove me wrong to my face... :p

Archived