TTTNE #411: Dances with direwolves into 2014!

Adara

Nero, somehow I think Smaug would laugh at Danys dragons, and then probably eat them. :P

That could happen :P Though I doubt he's into cannibalism. How does he even sustain himself in that mountain?

I have not watched the Desiolation of Smaug yet, so it may be explained there...

Congrats on the win Winter! I was sleeping :)

Lannisters checking in :D

Sure, sign me up for the ladies club. I like Cat's name 'Dangerous Women' :P

L_T, Wench flies through every once in a while...I think she been busy hanging out in the Lit forum. I heard from Singer a few weeks back. Eddard disappeared last January...perhaps he was kidnapped by AFS :ninja: . Saint flies through from time to time, but less and less and if KEG isn't in chat, then I don't where he is. Tony Soprano/Alex Baratheon quit coming around when Juli and Hallyington left in the evil unnamed thread back in August/September. I think MST has been doing a lot of travelling and is here from time to time. Eira's been around, but has been posting less and FB has been tearing it up in GenChat. I hear that Ab got a job, so he's had significantly less time to be around.

Safe travels to Gillio and Zar!

Lany...that new style is great on you :)

I'm going to pull out the fluidity bar this week and start a tabata workout that a couple of my younger coworkers told me about.

Quick hello and good night spammies! :kiss: :grouphug:

Baitac! :grouphug:

You've been missed....

Hello, guys.

@ Mark Antony: thanks for sharing that pic. =o)

@ Bex: thank you for the update, sis. I might contact some of the guys - I last heard from eddard in March, or was it May?

Anyway. I'm having a late breakfast, it's late shift for me.

Morning spammers :)

Lany - looking very good :)

Mark, this is not the biggest direwolf I've ever seen. But sure one of the cutest :wub: I'll upload pics of my diredog and direcats later.

Hiya everyone! Congrats Winter!!!

For all you who are wining about never winning: I haven't won a race yet!!! I usually miss the races since I pop in here in short spambursts, and I really don't mind not winning. For me it's about the race, not the win.

Btw I named a scorpion after Eira :)

That seems appropriate somehow :lol: If I were a gun, I can imagine I was a scorpion. It's small, no fluff, effective and has quite a sting.

Anywho....confession time...

Some of you may remember how I mentioned couple of times I watch True Blood. Well whoever watches this and is female is probably in love with Eric. I however couldn't care less is I ever see him in the show or not. I get nothing....I mean absolutely nothing out of him or his character...I'm BIl's girl all the way...so imagine my surprise when I saw season 1 of Vikings and fell head over heals for Floki aka brother of Mr Skarsgard who plays Eric...I mean,,,I was like this... :eek: what just happened??? I guess it's all in the performance. He's perfect as Floki. I now wait season 2 of Vikings with anxiousness and anticipation

Didn't I tell ya? :D This Skarsgård has the charm.

I am not a huge fan of Alexander as Eric either, and don't find him that attractive. A Spanish friend said, well that's just because you are too used to those tall blond guys, you see them every day. But you see it too, and there's not too many tall blond guys around you, I suppose? I think it's just that we like more depth in a person on the screen to be attracted to them.

You're a Gary Oldman fan as well aren't you? I love him :love: And of course as Sirius Black too.

Here is the hair cut and color. I am pleased with both

Oh, you are gorgeous! Love the cut and colour both!

Has anyone seen TBB around? I know Bex is working long days. Cat comes and goes (figures.). Eira? She's been quiet for a while and Atropis too?? FOMN?

I guess that's the beauty of this place - we all come and go as we please.

Court Foot, reporting for Spam duty, Sir! I've just been busy spending time with the family. And watching movies :D

Um, a homemade tank? (kitten optional)

Oooo, so cute!

Quick hello and good night spammies! :kiss: :grouphug:

Hi Bai! I miss seeing you here :grouphug: How has the holiday been, if you wish to share? I was thinking about you at Christmas, and I hope you had a good time with your family.

In the spirit of this thread have you guys met my diredog Chaka She's 13.

She's adorable! :wub:

Archived