TTTNE #411: Dances with direwolves into 2014!

Adara

Awww. Shame about the moustache ;)

Mine, or his? :p

Lady O, Your cats and dog are ridiculously cute!! Also, is it me, or do you resemble Jennifer Aniston?

It's you Wally... You may need some spectacles :D. They look good on Walrus you know.

But my fur kids are super cute! They look pretty good for 13, no?

The Diredog is only 4. Not much of a protector but adorable all the same.

Good day!

That was a LOT of spam!

Two HP movies (both parts of Deathly Hallows) and rafaello balls and some cake thingy made by moi and the valonqar - preparation for New Year ;) . What has not been done is homework. I am starting to feel worried now. :P

I also had a curious dream, like BB, but it is not publishable. :blushing:

Where's Thaint? Where's MST? Where's eddard of the house stark? K.C.? King Euron Greyjoy? Tony Soprano?

I have no idea about StA, but MST is here like all the time, he sent all the contributions for the last pictionary on time, as far as I can remember.

I miss ned too, no idea about what happened to him. And KC, he is apparently not coming back, the rumour has it. :(

KEG is probably somewhere around and lurking because he is too cool to say anything to us. Same for Alex. :D

Viking worth checkin out?

Yes!

Although I am not that smitten with Floki (dog's name!) as many of the viewers seem to be. But Athelstan ... :wub:

Hey, has someone caught that on the interwebz already?

:lmao:

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE WIN, THE WINTER!!!

Nice thread name. Not seeing a lot of direwolves though.

They all ran away trembling from your terrifying avatar.

Cute,very cute...but where's Kili? With Dany's strange taste in men he has some pretty good chances

Legolas looks kinda Targaryenish actually.

I miss the Mistress Ashara too

Indeed. And Mithtreth Thelly too.

<lalala>

I LOVE your new member title, Mr Bennet.

Quick hello and good night spammies!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai! :grouphug: Have you seen the results of pictionary?

In the spirit of this thread have you guys met my diredog Chaka She's 13.

Cute cute cute!

Means only one thing.

Man, you're a secret Targ, AA, PtwP, Septa Lemore, Ashara Dayne, the three headed bear and will defeat the Ironborn by warging them into the FF-Universe. Hodor. It is known.

Diredog

More cuteness!

Is that you on the first picture? Cute too!

I updated my sig to shamelessly show off my family (dire babies and all).

Everybody is cute! You are a real beauty, Lady O, if I may say so. :P

A fine lady moustache is an underrated thing.

Tell this to Stannis. He seems not to appreciate it for some reason I cannot fathom.

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message <- burn in hell

Means only one thing.

Man, you're a secret Targ, AA, PtwP, Septa Lemore, Ashara Dayne, the three headed bear and will defeat the Ironborn by warging them into the FF-Universe. Hodor. It is known.

Diredog

Direcat1

Direcat2

Sadly, direcat2 is the only one still with us.

It's sad to lose our beloved pets, but great you have these cute pics of them. :wub:

There was more I just can't remember it, there was reason we were on the raft, and something I had to get from the other side of the raft, and a reason things were thrown at me. Also I want to know how the saga ended.

:eek: Good lord, let me just pick my jaw back up. Lets get some Mormonts on these fools! :commie:

That's a wild and crazy cool dream, TBB. I'm not very skilled at going back to sleep to finish dreams, but it has happened. Part 2 of a dream happening on a later night has never happened to me, though.

Miss me?.

Of course! Welcome home. :grouphug:

Awwwwww, Dire babies :D :wub:

I updated my sig to shamelessly show off my family (dire babies and all).

I love the pics in your sig, LadyO. You have a lovely family! And you're adorable yourself. :kiss:

:lol: I love those crazy beards!

Good morning Walrus, L_T, potato, FoMN, honeyed chicken, the Winter, Nerolunar, Arya kiddin', GMM, Odie, Eyron, and everyone else in spamland! :grouphug: and :kiss:

I had to go home early from work today, I think I have a stomach flu :(

My financial situation don't need this.

Sorry to hear, Odie. Crackers and chicken broth? Rest up and get well soon. :grouphug:

Oh and have some tea [_]P

massive quoting just got lost :bawl: :tantrum:

bucky, that's not me, that's my youngest daughter, 7 years ago :lol:

Very nice pictures Lady O., your creation is adorable :) What's that sign on Lord O.'s upper arm?

About moustaches: I'm not willing to participate the scratchy competition. :thumbsdown:

... forgot everything else ...

get well soon Odie :)

Sorry to hear, Odie. Crackers and chicken broth? Rest up and get well soon. :grouphug:

Oh and have some tea [_]P

Crackers and Rooibos, and Would I lie to you? on the TV.

I plan to get well very soon, I'm going to have a New Year's dinner tomorrow.

Good day!

That was a LOT of spam!

Two HP movies (both parts of Deathly Hallows) and rafaello balls and some cake thingy made by moi and the valonqar - preparation for New Year What has not been done is homework. I am starting to feel worried now.

I also had a curious dream, like BB, but it is not publishable.

I have no idea about StA, but MST is here like all the time, he sent all the contributions for the last pictionary on time, as far as I can remember.

I miss ned too, no idea about what happened to him. And KC, he is apparently not coming back, the rumour has it.

KEG is probably somewhere around and lurking because he is too cool to say anything to us. Same for Alex.

Yes!

Although I am not that smitten with Floki (dog's name!) as many of the viewers seem to be. But Athelstan ...

They all ran away trembling from your terrifying avatar.

Legolas looks kinda Targaryenish actually.

Indeed. And Mithtreth Thelly too.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai! Have you seen the results of pictionary?

Cute cute cute!

More cuteness!

Is that you on the first picture? Cute too!

Everybody is cute! You are a real beauty, Lady O, if I may say so. :P

Tell this to Stannis. He seems not to appreciate it for some reason I cannot fathom.

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message <- burn in hell

Pics of the New Year's baked goods? :drool:

And thank you, that is very kind coming from the loveliest flower :)

massive quoting just got lost

bucky, that's not me, that's my youngest daughter, 7 years ago :lol:

Very nice pictures Lady O., your creation is adorable What's that sign on Lord O.'s upper arm?

About moustaches: I'm not willing to participate the scratchy competition. :thumbsdown:

... forgot everything else ...

get well soon Odie :)

Bad wife time... I can't remember what his patch was :uhoh: 45D maybe? It was a transportation company he randomly got attached too and deployed with. He was infantry actually. So he did not like transportation too much. Mile long convoys didn't compare to on the ground work I guess :dunno:

Odie!!! Here is some ginger tea for you :)

Ps sorry bout the emotes

:lol:

I'm glad someone noticed :P

I was watching Death Comes To Pemberley, and felt I wanted to steal it. Been a while since I've read P&P.

Was looking through my old titles, there are fewer than I was expecting actually. I think 'Same Rules Apply' is my favourite, but EEB and I go to pieces are joint second. What do you guys think? Anyone care to share their old ones?

• 7 (I like the number)

Charlie Weasley (Harry Potter thread)

ENOUGH EXPOSITORY BANTER! (Final Fantasy reference)

Harmless Man (Dangerous Women...)

I have to return some Video-Tapes. (American Psycho)

I made up my mind ten minutes ago. (Breaking Bad)

I go to pieces so fast, people get hit by the shrapnel. (Hitchhiker's Guide, also sometimes true)

Master (Doctor Who, or Kinky sex stuff (take your pick))

Ninja (Honestly can't remember, but ninjas are cool)

Not a Bear, Honest (I was pretending to be Shadow)

Selfish (Kind of am)

Such a Pain (Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood))

Same Rules Apply (Filth)

You do vex me Mr Bennet (Pride and Prejudiced)

You are not unpleasant to my eyes. (Angel)

Good afternoon, spammers!

Odie - Feel better, kiddo... :grouphug: There is a stomach virus going around over here, too.

Bai! :kiss: Always happy to see my SpamMami in these parts. We've missed you. :kiss:

Lady O - what a gorgeous family! :wub: Thanks for sharing those pics. And your furry family is adorable, too!

Love the pet pics, Winter and HC! Keep em coming!

Lany - love the new haircut! You look great. :D

In honor of the thread I changed my av to a puppy pic of my direterrier Katie and her favorite squirrel squeak toy. I've lost count of how many of those we've gone through... (She's 8 now)

:Grouphug: and :kiss: to you all, spammies. I should get back to work. Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Have a great day! \m/

Archived