TTTNE #411: Dances with direwolves into 2014!

Adara

Geesh, is your closet completely filled with every type of gun known to man?

:p

Parents' basement :p

Been stockpiling since ww 2 and the cold war helped grow the armoury :) I'm didn't start this , it's been running in the family since before me my fathe my grandfather and their grandfathers before them

Parents' basement :P

Been stockpiling since ww 2 and the cold war helped grow the armoury :) I'm didn't start this , it's been running in the family since before me my fathe my grandfather and their grandfathers before them

So i'm assuming you can't go down there without tripping over an AKM or PKM light machine gun?

So i'm assuming you can't go down there without tripping over an AKM or PKM light machine gun?

It's actually rather organised, can't afford it not to be , it's dangerous to be sloppy with guns especially if you have love ammo there and probably a few grenades lying around somewhere down there (we should dispose of those )

Well who besides you and Koba would join? Bex i could see, maybe Lany at times... :P

Careful...some of those ladies would maybe cringe at being called old ladies :lol: you can't win Walle;;;:P

Parents' basement :P

OK this is every Russian stereotype ever :lol:

Anywho....confession time...

Some of you may remember how I mentioned couple of times I watch True Blood. Well whoever watches this and is female is probably in love with Eric. I however couldn't care less is I ever see him in the show or not. I get nothing....I mean absolutely nothing out of him or his character...I'm BIl's girl all the way...so imagine my surprise when I saw season 1 of Vikings and fell head over heals for Floki aka brother of Mr Skarsgard who plays Eric...I mean,,,I was like this... :eek: what just happened??? I guess it's all in the performance. He's perfect as Floki. I now wait season 2 of Vikings with anxiousness and anticipation :)

It's actually rather organised, can't afford it not to be , it's dangerous to be sloppy with guns especially if you have love ammo there and probably a few grenades lying around somewhere down there (we should dispose of those )

I assumed it was organized, after all, your family isn't a sloppy or disorganized lot. :p

Careful...some of those ladies would maybe cringe at being called old ladies :lol: you can't win Walle;;; :P

Oh i know, i was only being theoretical anyway. :p

Careful...some of those ladies would maybe cringe at being called old ladies :lol: you can't win Walle;;;:P

OK this is every Russian stereotype ever :lol:

Anywho....confession time...

Some of you may remember how I mentioned couple of times I watch True Blood. Well whoever watches this and is female is probably in love with Eric. I however couldn't care less is I ever see him in the show or not. I get nothing....I mean absolutely nothing out of him or his character...I'm BIl's girl all the way...so imagine my surprise when I saw season 1 of Vikings and fell head over heals for Floki aka brother of Mr Skarsgard who plays Eric...I mean,,,I was like this... :eek: what just happened??? I guess it's all in the performance. He's perfect as Floki. I now wait season 2 of Vikings with anxiousness and anticipation :)

Viking worth checkin out?

There are lots of Skarsgård's brothers.

Daddy Skarsgård isn't hat so bad either, considering his age.

Viking worth checkin out?

It's not bad at all. It's not GoT or Sopranos but it's cool.

There are lots of Skarsgård's brothers.

Daddy Skarsgård isn't hat so bad either, considering his age.

I know there are like 5 or 6 of them...And re: daddy Skarsgard...I had a crush on him years ago... :leaving: I think he's a great actor. But this little one...ah he's sooooo twisted and crazy as Floki. I love him :)

Archived