TTTNE #411: Dances with direwolves into 2014!

Adara

Good news everyone, i'm going to Barnes and Noble tomorrow, and i've got $140 to spend there! And i'll be having lunch at a delicious local restaurant beforehand, so tomorrow might be the greatest Monday ever!! :D

Can you explain what that is?

Holidays, many people are travelling ;)

Ya , I'm thinking about going to France (my sister is moving there , I might go with her and stay for a few days) if I do go we plan on going on two flights (land in Hungary then to Paris ) spending a few days in Budapest (my sister always wanted to visit it and I don't mind it's a beautiful city and they're beautiful people )

and Zar :D

I haven't seen darth arya for a while

Arya is currently on vacation visiting family in the US.

Of course, Zar.

Where's Thaint? Where's MST? Where's eddard of the house stark? K.C.? King Euron Greyjoy? Tony Soprano?

Meh. I'm getting sentimental.

Who's Thaint? I recognize the other ones, but who is that?

Of course, Zar.

Where's Thaint? Where's MST? Where's eddard of the house stark? K.C.? King Euron Greyjoy? Tony Soprano?

Whatevrr happened to SaintArya ,she was the one who originally told me about this place although it took me many months after to start posting lol

Potato, i think you might want to stop eating those mushrooms that grow outside of your apartment... :p

I actually hate mushrooms , had an accident when I was very little (don't ask :p) I can eat them if I must but I'd rather eat snake

Of course, Zar.

Ya , lost touch with most after I stopped going to chat :( I feel guilty

Ya , I'm thinking about going to France (my sister is moving there , I might go with her and stay for a few days) if I do go we plan on going on two flights (land in Hungary then to Paris ) spending a few days in Budapest (my sister always wanted to visit it and I don't mind it's a beautiful city and they're beautiful people )

I love Budapest. I've been there three or four times and I love it. I spent one NY eve there with hubby,we drank mulled wine and ate hungarian specialties...and :leer: acted hungarian :leer:...great city,very beautiful...

Whatevrr happened to SaintArya ,she was the one who originally told me about this place although it took me many months after to start posting lol

I miss her too,she was very funny :)

Archived