NFL - Divisional Round - Best week of the year

Howdyphillip

A man. A man and his truck. A man, and his truck, and three German businessmen in diapers and beanies...

That commercial makes me want to hit stuff.

Man the Saints really want to put Harvin on a stretcher. Come on guys chill, it's not like he was gonna catch that.

I'm thinking the Hawks should've shut him down earlier. Dude just doesn't look ready for NFL contact.

Does he look a little chunky, or is that just me?

Not a bad guess. They need to do something, that's for sure. Dog of a first half unless you're a Seachickens fan.

Yes, miserable for the Saints fan and meh for the rest of us. Russell Wilson is 7/9 for 68 yards, smartly letting the D and the rain win the game. Brees has a mind boggling 34 yards in the half. Playing against a great D in rain is not easy, even for the Breesus.

That last sack is one of the things I really like about Russel Wilson. He doesn't fuck his own team by doing something stupid, he knows when it is best to just give up.

That's also why, despite his size, I really doubt he'll get injured outside of a freak accident.

The Saints' D is doing it's part, the offense has let them down. The irony is they have the two best offensive weapons in Brees and Graham and the best offensive caller of the last few years in Payton

It's spelled 'Peyton' as in 'Peyton Manning' :P

Archived