NFL - Divisional Round - Best week of the year

Howdyphillip

I actually just decided that I'm rooting for the Saints, because fuck the Seahawks. I like Russell Wilson, I think he's really good, but I won't be able to stomach the internet people turning him into Jesus 'Fucking' Christ if he wins the NFC Championship (or god forbid, the Superbowl). It's for your own good, Russell, lose!

Seems a little funny coming from a Manning worshiper. Ol Fetushead has to be the single most overhyped player in the league. I suppose he's earned that moreso than Russell, but I don't think you can reasonably compare the hype between the two.

In any case, It doesn't look like the Saints have much of a chance. Harvin is healthy and ready to go. I'm thinking this one just might be a blowout.

so Bill O'Brien is hiring Romeo Crennel and Mike Vrabel as coaches, with Mangini possibly coming as well.

Texans will be New England South

Not sure about Mangenius hiring. But Crennel is a damn good defensive coordinator. Vrabel also seem to have good football acumen.

so Bill O'Brien is hiring Romeo Crennel and Mike Vrabel as coaches, with Mangini possibly coming as well.

Texans will be New England South

I doubt it'll work much better than KC as New England West did. But we'll see I guess.

That was Wilson's fault. He didn't know which side lynch was going to. But this is the sort of shit which will cost them.

And I think harvin is done. Well, that was a fun 3 plays for 60 mil. Seattle really is where receivers go to retire.

Archived