Is Bran The Prince Who Was Promised?

Daendrew

Certainly plausible.

Why child birth though?

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east," said Mirri Maz Duur. "When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will return, and not before."

That I take to mean that she will die in childbirth bearing a son called Drogo.

If someone says that a person is the PTWP, then s/he is not, in my opinion. I think she is a big red herring. Aemon said that Daenerys is the Prince that was promised, but it's too obvious in my opinion. So I believe that Jon is the one we need to take a closer look at.

This make sense in the context of the Prince that Was Promised prophecy; the quote I highlighted above meant that Jon was concealed for much of his life because of a promise Ned made to his sister on her deathbed. And the promise? To keep Jon safe from Robert Baratheon.

Secondly, I believe that Daenerys is on a anti-hero journey. See below Attachment-->Regression-->Alienation-->Death

So if someone thinks Jon is AA then he won't be? Not sure how that logic works, cause Mel is on the cusp.

Personally I think it's going to be three hero's Bran is the last hero, Jon is AA, and Dany is the PTWP.

Bran goes north with Hodor, his wolf and Brandon's sword. If Hodor who Bran rides around in happens to mean horse in the old tongue then he is tied to the last hero. Sword, dog, horse. Of course the Norse mythology is more than evident.

Dany has fulfilled a prophecy about dragons, TPTWP prophecy.

Jon is currently lined up for LB prophecy.

All the same but all different, this dragon has 3 heads.

What is funny as it is rather obvious yet people fight for only one character to be this or that. Because that is their favorite character, so they ignore the obvious, ignore Martins own words and always pick one person. It's the story of Westeros, not one character. You think he gave you 20 odd pov's because it's about Jon or Dany? Really? People trying to prove who is what, when they never read Martins description of prophecy or what he thinks of them. They don't occur how you think, they can often be self fulfilling, and they can fulfill in more than one way. Three has been and will continue to be his number. The books over flow with it.

So if someone thinks Jon is AA then he won't be? Not sure how that logic works, cause Mel is on the cusp.

Personally I think it's going to be three hero's Bran is the last hero, Jon is AA, and Dany is the PTWP.

Bran goes north with Hodor, his wolf and Brandon's sword. If Hodor who Bran rides around in happens to mean horse in the old tongue then he is tied to the last hero. Sword, dog, horse. Of course the Norse mythology is more than evident.

Dany has fulfilled a prophecy about dragons, TPTWP prophecy.

Jon is currently lined up for LB prophecy.

All the same but all different, this dragon has 3 heads.

What is funny as it is rather obvious yet people fight for only one character to be this or that. Because that is their favorite character, so they ignore the obvious, ignore Martins own words and always pick one person. It's the story of Westeros, not one character. You think he gave you 20 odd pov's because it's about Jon or Dany? Really? People trying to prove who is what, when they never read Martins description of prophecy or what he thinks of them. They don't occur how you think, they can often be self fulfilling, and they can fulfill in more than one way. Three has been and will continue to be his number. The books over flow with it.

:owned: Us All. One of the best posts I have ever read on here.

The main point is that the GHH prophecy tells that TPtwP would be from the line of Aerys and Rhaella. So it's either Dany, or Dany, or Dany, or Jon - one of these four seeing that Aegon is fake. :)

You do know who is from the line of Rhaella: Stannis, Gendry, Shireen, Mya and fair few others.

Though they have 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001% of being PtwP.

Edit: supposed Rhaella as Rhaelle. Targs names.

You do know who is from the line of Rhaella: Stannis, Gendry, Shireen, Mya and fair few others.

Though they have 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001% of being PtwP.

You're mistaken. The line of Aerys & Rhaella means their children, grand children, etc.

1. Rhaegar

2. Viserys

3. Daenerys

4. Aegon

5. Rhaenys

6. Rhaego

That interested Ser Hyle. “Rhaegar’s rubies?”

“It may be. Who can say? The battle was long leagues from here, but the river is tireless and patient. Six have been found. We are all waiting for the seventh.”

7. Jon Snow

Wot?

Well the current Baraths and Barathstards are related to the Targaryens through Rhaelle who was Jaehaerys' sister. The Ghost supposedly said the PtwP would come from the line of Aerys and Rhaella, not Rhaelle, and none of the Baraths are from there.

EDIT: Ninja'd by J.Star who incidently posted my favorite thing in regards to Jon, Rhaegar, and all that. :D

You're mistaken. The line of Aerys & Rhaella means their children, grand children, etc.

1. Rhaegar

2. Viserys

3. Daenerys

4. Aegon

5. Rhaenys

6. Rhaego

7. Jon Snow

Well the current Baraths and Barathstards are related to the Targaryens through Rhaelle who was Jaehaerys' sister. The Ghost supposedly said the PtwP would come from the line of Aerys and Rhaella, not Rhaelle, and none of the Baraths are from there.

EDIT: Ninja'd by J.Star who incidently posted my favorite thing in regards to Jon, Rhaegar, and all that. :D

+1 for knowledge.

That's one of my favorites, too.

Archived