TTTNE #415: The Thread of Scampering

felice

Me too.

And I'm looking for a proper headset.

Looking forward to it. If we record it we can play it here...if it's not too embarrassing :lol:

Watched Iron Man 3 again, I'm feeling slightly better about it now. But still didn't like where they went with certain plot elements...

I was less than amused. I liked #1 alright but 2 and 3 meh...I'm not into Tony Stark kind of guys so I didn't fall head over heals...I'm old fashioned :P I like Captain America :love:

My parents won't tell me anything that they think would worry me over the phone. If I can't make it over due to my work schedule, I have to call my sister on her cell phone to get the scoop about what is really going on and she tends to blow things out of proportion. So I have to go over to evaluate what is really going on :P

My mother's the same.She doesn't tell if something's wrong but she complains if we don't guess something is wrong...Ahhhh parents...

I was less than amused. I liked #1 alright but 2 and 3 meh...I'm not into Tony Stark kind of guys so I didn't fall head over heals...I'm old fashioned :P I like Captain America :love:

Captain goody two shoes you mean...

I don't like Tony, but his film portrayal is preferable to his comics in which he really is insufferable. He lacks all of RDJ's charisma.

Captain goody two shoes you mean...

I don't like Tony, but his film portrayal is preferable to his comics in which he really is insufferable. He lacks all of RDJ's charisma.

Yeah goody two shoes...I like those.I love to make them forget their honor :leer: That's why I like Ned and Jon :)

:leaving:

We'll see about that. ;o)

Oh come on ,Herzen,I bet we'll be good :) Kidding...I still haven't shared my picture here...there's a long way until I sing around TTTNE...for real. I walk around here singing all the time :)

Nothing is too embarrassing for this forum! I would love to hear that. :D

Never say nothing :lol:

Let's dedicate this race to Walrus who won't be here... :P

Is it on? I'm BTW very proud how we haven't mentioned the race until two post before it. Good thread...good thread :)

Nothing is too embarrassing for this forum! I would love to hear that. :D

Conspiracy! :tantrum: =oP

Oh come on ,Herzen,I bet we'll be good :) Kidding...I still haven't shared my picture here...there's a long way until I sing around TTTNE...for real. I walk around here singing all the time :)

We'll make all the others blush. =op Make them wish they could have joined us.

I was very embarrassed about my Pictionary pic... :leaving:

Archived