New Trailer This Sunday

Westeros

Letting Tormund escape.. oh they must love Jonny for that :D

How better to be a good LC than loosing the most valuable captive :D

But seriously.. He cant die !! Tormund is such a good character. He is one of the only true characters. He stays to his opinions and values, not like the beloved southron heroes.

Letting Tormund escape.. oh they must love Jonny for that :D How better to be a good LC than loosing the most valuable captive :DBut seriously.. He cant die !! Tormund is such a good character. He is one of the only true characters. He stays to his opinions and values, not like the beloved southron heroes.

If they killed off Tormund I would be devastated. He's ma boi. His last name is GIANTSBANE, future Lord of the Dreadfort, gods be good.

I also think he'll become a fan favorite once he becomes one of Jon's allies. He good for some bloody good humor too.

Fully agreed!

But yes, despite the unpredictability of book to show changes, I'm fairly certain that Brienne won't end up getting burned alive. Mainly based on the fact we can clearly see it's not actually Brienne :)

She's not Brienne, that's clearly Dany, she then walk away from the pyre and proves once and for all, Targs are fireproof, and Stannis bend the knee and recognize her as the true queen of Westeros :commie:

Yes, it does seem like a waste, particularly when you have an actor as talented as Ciaran Hinds. I may be wrong and he may have multiple scenes though. These trailers are often deceptive. I don't think there was any Theon in the Season 2 trailers, despite him having the second most screen time and a major arc.

I mean, if you only watched the trailers you'd start to think Jorah was one of the main characters, but really it's just that Iain Glen has a wonderful voice and Jorah gets some great lines. Same with Varys.

Season 2 trailers consisted of the 'Which House Do You Support?" series. One of the featured Houses was Greyjoy, so he had almost an entire trailer to himself.

Concerning everyone's disappointment at the lack of Mance: I don't get it. I always found him to be pretty forgettable in the books as well. That said, I do hope that they include Val, Dalla and Mance's child, if only because Jon ordering the baby switching was one of the defining moments of his character arc (kill the boy, let the man be born).

I so hope that's not what passes for Coldhands. If that's actually him, I would rather he be cut altogether. I mean, what's the point if there's no elk, no crows, no mystery hood, no Watch cloak, no cold black hands? Also, what's the point of introducing him at this point, with half his work done? They missed the boat last season; he should have showed up after Sam slayed, if ever.

What's the point? The point is that Cold Hands is an ambiguously lifeless man who helps Bran and Co. get to the Three-Eyed Crow. His cloak, his hood and his hands are not integral to his place in the story. Neither is the elk (which would be unpractical to shoot because it would require expensive CGI). The crows, I'll grant you, because they signify who sent him and they might actually still be there. We don't get to see that much of this WW in the trailer either. As for how late he (potentially) showed up: They need to give Bran something to do this season. Meeting Cold Hands would be a good way to create more drama/filler.

I don't think Drogon is killing the peasant in that scene- I think he's eyeing the goat or sheep or whatever white fluffy thing ran through the foreground. Now, the peasant doesn't know this- which is why he's backing off. But I just kind of got, oh, the dragons start to go off and feed on their own, and here he is attacking a shepherd's flock. Remember how Dany kept having to pay people for their livestock when half of the folks who showed up to see her were just after payment for the damage done to their herds. I think they just have a nice little scene illustrating what the dragons are up to instead of just talking about it.

I don't think Drogon is killing the peasant in that scene- I think he's eyeing the goat or sheep or whatever white fluffy thing ran through the foreground. Now, the peasant doesn't know this- which is why he's backing off. But I just kind of got, oh, the dragons start to go off and feed on their own, and here he is attacking a shepherd's flock. Remember how Dany kept having to pay people for their livestock when half of the folks who showed up to see her were just after payment for the damage done to their herds. I think they just have a nice little scene illustrating what the dragons are up to instead of just talking about it.

The goat runs from the left to the right of the screen, Drogons head stays completely fixated on the boy in front of him. there is no way he is concentrating on the goat otherwise his head would be following the goats movements. maybe he was originally interested in the goat and not the boy but in the shot we were given he is looking only at the boy.

The goat runs from the left to the right of the screen, Drogons head stays completely fixated on the boy in front of him. there is no way he is concentrating on the goat otherwise his head would be following the goats movements. maybe he was originally interested in the goat and not the boy but in the shot we were given he is looking only at the boy.

Goats only run right to left in the east, so it must be Drogon in the North. Fact.

Archived