Trivial/First World Problems

HexMachina

:lmao:

MAC I was talking about. MAC you are talking about.

Well excuse me Ms. RhaenysBalerion,

I apologize that I, a nineteen year old male, have never heard of a make-up company. Please forgive me for that; I should really keep up with the stores women shop at if I want to keep up in today's society.

Well excuse me Ms. RhaenysBalerion,

I apologize that I, a nineteen year old male, have never heard of a make-up company. Please forgive me for that; I should really keep up with the stores women shop at if I want to keep up in today's society.

Oh don't apologize, it was very hilarious. The awkward moment when I realized you were talking about Apple's Mac products... I, a twenty-one year old female, spend way too much time roaming malls and bringing down today's society to consider that normal human beings might not see the difference between M.A.C and iStyle stores.

Oh don't apologize, it was very hilarious. The awkward moment when I realized you were talking about Apple's Mac products... I, a twenty-one year old female, spend way too much time roaming malls and bringing down today's society to consider that normal human beings might not see the difference between M.A.C and iStyle stores.

M.A.C. and iStyle, I still don't know the difference. iStyle sounds like "eye style," making me believe it's a make up store, but it also has the "i" prefix. So I don't know which is which between M.A.C. or iStyle.

There's a lot of I don't keep up with. I don't keep up with Facebook or pop culture. I truthfully have no idea what Instagram or Snapchat. are. I never used Facebook or Myspace.

It's strange that I'm even here given my aversion to computers, technology, and women, but Game of Thrones is such a great series that I had to make an exception for using a computer other than homework. Hopefully we're on the same page now.

Carry on, sorry to bother you due to my lack of understanding.

M.A.C. and iStyle, I still don't know the difference. iStyle sounds like "eye style," making me believe it's a make up store, but it also has the "i" prefix. So I don't know which is which between M.A.C. or iStyle.

There's a lot of I don't keep up with. I don't keep up with Facebook or pop culture. I truthfully have no idea what Instagram or Snapchat. are. I never used Facebook or Myspace.

It's strange that I'm even here given my aversion to computers, technology, and women, but Game of Thrones is such a great series that I had to make an exception for using a computer other than homework. Hopefully we're on the same page now.

Carry on, sorry to bother you due to my lack of understanding.

:lol: I'm very proud that I don't have an instagram either :smug: No, really, I'm a mass product of society who has an iPhone and goes to Starbuck :dunno: :lol: BUT at least I don't have ombre hair.

Back to track.

Nail strengthening polish makes my nails chip even more.

:lol: I'm very proud that I don't have an instagram either :smug: No, really, I'm a mass product of society who has an iPhone and goes to Starbuck :dunno: :lol: BUT at least I don't have ombre hair.

Back to track.

Nail strengthening polish makes my nails chip even more.

What the hell is ombre hair?

Please keep in mind that I am 100% "Absolute-Male" so you will have to talk about things a male will understand.

I want to buy the book Game of Thrones but I the University I attend is in a small town where the biggest store is Walmart. Walmart has all three seasons but none of the books. I can't buy the books until I go back home for the summer, and I'm not even sure if I will be able to find it then.

I want to buy the book Game of Thrones but I the University I attend is in a small town where the biggest store is Walmart. Walmart has all three seasons but none of the books. I can't buy the books until I go back home for the summer, and I'm not even sure if I will be able to find it then.

Amazon?

Which reminds me of another, having to get out of bed during my lie-in to receive my comics when they come in the mail.

I decided to act like an adult and do my taxes, but it made my brain hurt. So I went to work, made a late food run for my coworkers and went a bought a printer.

Now the printer is making my brain hurt. :(

I can't decide which Game of Thrones phone case to buy.

I bought a Greyjoy one a while ago, and people are like "seriously, the Greyjoys are your favourite?" I had to explain that they weren't my favourite, but it just looked awesome lol.

I bought a Greyjoy one a while ago, and people are like "seriously, the Greyjoys are your favourite?" I had to explain that they weren't my favourite, but it just looked awesome lol.

I can't decide between a Targaryen and a Rains of Castamere lyrics one.

I decided to act like an adult and do my taxes, but it made my brain hurt. So I went to work, made a late food run for my coworkers and went a bought a printer.

Now the printer is making my brain hurt. :(

Where's your tech-savy teen when you need one? When Chickee was home I'd just hand the new tech stuff over to her, "please make this work and explain it to me in monosyllables."

I have two FWPs..

I spent 2 weeks looking for scissors. Bit the bullet and went and bought a pair. Came home with them and opened the draw to put the new pair away. And there sitting in plain view. In a draw I have searched through more than a dozen time. -Because it's where I keep the scissors. Is 3 pair of scissors. I've had the same thing happen to me with pens and USBs. I'm starting to think there's some kind of conspiracy.

Hubby handed me a really nice hot mug of tea. Took a sip. Tasted so good. Went to take another sip and it's all gone. I'm devastated. Some tea drinking goblin must have snuck in an slurped it down. Because I have no memory of actually drinking it.

Off to make myself another cuppa. But it won't be the same. Cuppas that are made for you almost always taste better.

Archived