will LF give sansa some sort of seduction training?

Lord Warwyck

Sansa's future power or LF's power comes from Harry the lord paramount of the vale. And sansa will have to win him heart and soul as dany did with drogo.

Harry is pretty much a blonde robert who is no stranger to sex and women. Winning his heart will be hard and controlling him even harder.

So will baelish give some special training?

He after all trained a hundred whores and has many expert madames in his employee. LF also remarks that sansa will have to impress harry

I think its a possibility because of

1. LF is a whorehouse Tycoon, he knows his stuff

2. Cersei had mentioned "the weapon between your legs" to her before," and I think it could be taken as foreshadowing.

How old would Sansa be now? 15?

She is still thirteen. And I hope it won't happen. It would give Littlefinger more reason to sexually abuse her :ack: :ack:

I would think more than one year has passed since the beginning of GoT? anybody know the timeline? And wasn't Dany 14-15 when she learned to seduce Drogo?

Dany turned 14 on the day she found out she was pregnant with Rhaego.

I think nearly 3 years has passed since the beginning of AGoT. Maybe more like 2 and a half.

I would think more than one year has passed since the beginning of GoT? anybody know the timeline? And wasn't Dany 14-15 when she learned to seduce Drogo?

It has been two years. Sansa was 11 in the beginning and now she is thirteen. Dany turned 14 when she seduced Drogo :ack:

well geeze idk what the big deal is. even in our society, lots of girls are having sex at that 15 with unsuccessful (as of yet) little teenage boys who still live with their parents. God forbid Sansa have sex with a man in wedlock for her own benefit (if she wants to be a player in the game)

well geeze idk what the big deal is. even in our society, lots of girls are having sex at that 15 with unsuccessful (as of yet) little teenage boys who still live with their parents. God forbid Sansa have sex with a man in wedlock for her own benefit (if she wants to be a player in the game)

Except they are of the same age and consensual. Whereas Sansa learning how to seduce by Littlefinger isn't. He is 32 years old and she 13. That is disturbing.

In our society, I agree. However, consentual doesn't necessarily mean that it is the ideal situation for her. She may not want to do it, but if she does, I think she's doing it to capitalize on it for her own ends (not LF's). And it is already established Sansa isn't 13 anymore, she's not Ash from Pokémon. There can be a major difference in the body of at 13 and a 15 year old, it all comes down to their genetics and how fast they grow. There's no "magic age" when someone suddenly grows up. In a biological sense, Sansa is grown because she has flowered, and by the laws of Westeros, she has. Has her mental capacity grown up too? Who knows, but she seems to be coming into her own and playing the game, so I would say she's much more grown up than people think. Is it different or taboo in our culture today? Yes, but we have to understand why they do what they do and why we do what we do.

I sure hope not!

Futhermore, it would be idiotic of LF: These kinds of deals always come to light and would ruin Sansa's chances at anything. "Proper behavior for a Lady" is very important in Westeros.

Three-and-a-half to four years. Depending on when you wish to place the start of Game and the end of the current timeline. Starting mid-287, now being mid 300 to mid 301, depending on the PoV.

Sansa is mid 300, 13 bordering on 14.

Dany was 13.

Yeah I don't think Littlefinger is trying to get with Sansa, he's too clever to fall into those kind of urges for her. Besides, if he gets his manly passions he's got so many whores that he could go to just for that reason. I think he kissed Sansa because he knew Lysa was watching to lure her to the moon door.

Except they are of the same age and consensual. Whereas Sansa learning how to seduce by Littlefinger isn't. He is 32 years old and she 13. That is disturbing.

Using the modern sense of morality. In the time asoiaf is based and in Westeros in general is a normal thing. Distubing? possibly. Realistic? totally. I wouldn't be surprised at all if George do it.

Yeah I don't think Littlefinger is trying to get with Sansa, he's too clever to fall into those kind of urges for her. Besides, if he gets his manly passions he's got so many whores that he could go to just for that reason. I think he kissed Sansa because he knew Lysa was watching to lure her to the moon door.

But he kisses her throughout AFFC. I don't think he kissed Sansa in the snow to have Lysa killed. They were out in the open and servants could have seen them. Nope it is pretty obvious that it was an impulsive act. And he is also drunk at the end of AFFC. Somehow I think that LIttlefinger isn't the type who gets drunk. He is slipping up. Littlefinger definitely lusts for Sansa. She recalls back in AGOT that he is undressing her with his eyes and Cersei also mentioned that he suggested to marry Sansa. I repeat Littlefinger lusts after Sansa and he wants her :ack:

LF is going to 'give' Sansa to HtH who will then rape and abuse her :( Not sure how LF will react to this, probably wont care much.

What in the heck makes you think this will happen? Who says that Sansa will go along with his scheme? She is literally fed up with arranged marriages.

^I hope not. She's been through so much already. She deserves a break.

Also, in the chapter where LF meets with the Lords Declarant I believe she says that she's fourteen years old. She was born in 286 AL and ADWD takes place in 300 AL so it fits.

No she says that "Alayne" should be a year older than Sansa. So Sansa is still thirteen until TWOW tells otherwise.

Archived