will LF give sansa some sort of seduction training?

Lord Warwyck

Thirteen? No no no no no. Please Mr. Martin do not give us a POV of a thirteen year old learning to sexually seduce men. Just have one of my favorite characters get eaten by cannibals or something. Not a child learning to use the weapon between her legs.

You do realise for the first half of book 1 Dany is 13, westeros has different views regarding age a sex than we do, if you want the story to be immersive and not pander to a modern audience you need to accept that. Saying that I do wish the characters had been aged up a year or two, I think it would work better.

I'm glad she won't be raped. That doesn't mean she won't be seduced. Long ago I heard someone say that it's bad for a girl's emotional development to be sexualized in her early teens. I don't know how you would research something like that. But 300 years ago most girls were married in their early teens. Maybe it's different if it happens in a stable marriage like with Dany.

However I don't think Sansa is looking at anything stable for the near term. GRRM has shown a willingness to portray all manner of proclivity and perversion. But it's the one indignity he's spared the Starks. Members of House Stark have been tortured, beheaded and reduced to eating worms, but they've only had tender sex within caring relationships. Ned and Cat, Robb and Jeyne, Jon and Ygrette. So maybe there are lines he won't cross.

There are other ways of using the weapon Cersei refers to than becoming a whore. Manipulating men using one's sex does not equal flopping on your back and spreading your legs.

Seduction, hints, promises and simply allowing men to carry on their fancies, all of these are weapons Sansa can and probably will learn to use.

And her first target on which to employ them will be LF himself. Almost makes you feel sorry for him. If he wasn't such a tremendous creep of a scumbag, that is.

There are other ways of using the weapon Cersei refers to than becoming a whore. Manipulating men using one's sex does not equal flopping on your back and spreading your legs.

Seduction, hints, promises and simply allowing men to carry on their fancies, all of these are weapons Sansa can and probably will learn to use.

And her first target on which to employ them will be LF himself. Almost makes you feel sorry for him. If he wasn't such a tremendous creep of a scumbag, that is.

Totally agree! Also, I think the controversial chapter will have to do with SweetRobin (that little shit always climbing up in her bed and trying to nurse from her). maybe sansa killing little Robert?

Um , , , . Littlefinger?

I don't like the guy but he isn't without charm. And in their last scene together LF was attempting to seduce Sansa. Is that something we have to dispute?

It won't happen. It had been foreshadowed in her second last chapter in ASOS she won't be seduced by Littlefinger.

I wouldn't mind that, but I'll have to agree with it being unlikely. Either Petyr will do the deed and Sansa will expose him for it, or she will start by manipulating little Robert against Petyr, so in essence employing her arts on Sweetrobin first. She already has that little brat pretty well wrapped around her finger.

Well to be controversial it would have to be kind of unexpected. I'd say all options are on the table here.

It was said there would be a Sansa chapter that might be considered controversial in some regions of the fandom. Kinslaying would definitely be considered controversial and not just by some fans. So murdering sweetrobin is out of the question.

There's all kinds of kinslaying in the books that has already happened lol. The point of kinslaying wouldn't be so controversial to the fans but the killing of a relatively innocent little boy with aspergers would be considered controversial for sure, especially if sweet sansa was the one to do it.

There's all kinds of kinslaying in the books that has already happened lol. The point of kinslaying wouldn't be so controversial to the fans but the killing of a relatively innocent little boy with aspergers would be considered controversial for sure, especially if sweet sansa was the one to do it.

Sansa fans would definitely not like it if Sansa killed sweetrobin and not only that it would be out of character for her. There is a major difference between character development and a character doing something that doesn't make sense. It would be bad writing.

Then that won't happen, because everyone would find it controversial... Again, back to the quote.

GRRM doesn't care what Sansa fans think. He didn't care what Robb Stark fans thought, or what Ned fans would have thought, and to get max shock value I would say it would be an excellent twist. Just because it would show Sansa undergoing a personal change doesn't mean its bad writing. We already have these changes in Jaime, Arya, and Dany, why not Sansa? Not saying it will happen, just that its possible and we can't pick at GRRM for doing the unexpected or unpopular (to Sansa fans) thing.

The fact that its a little boy killed in cold blood would make it controversial, not the kinslaying factor.

Let's pretend I go along with that, the point is, the quote was "might be controversial in some quarters of the fandom" - but all people (hopefully) would find murder of a little boy in cold blood controversial.

Archived