Help me name my child

Seventh Pup

Eric Lynch

Well, he does deserve something in his honor, but I think naming a child such is asking for problems.

Or maybe he'll get all the Eric Lynch amazon wish list items sent to him... so it might be a good thing.. If you're into cases of water and pellet guns.

ETA: Fuck it, i'm changing my avatar in honor of that creepy little dead person.

Well, he does deserve something in his honor, but I think naming a child such is asking for problems.

Or maybe he'll get all the Eric Lynch amazon wish list items sent to him... so it might be a good thing.. If you're into cases of water and pellet guns.

ETA: Fuck it, i'm changing my avatar in honor of that creepy little dead person.

Lol wasn't it like 20,000 bottles? one of the most annoying but entertaining human beings to grace this fine planet R.I.P ack ack

We named our son Jonathan, and call him Jack. Our daughter is named Elizabeth.

We liked traditional English the best (since our last name is a very traditional English surname).

Our children were named after our favorite characters from British literature...but everyone has their likes and dislikes. Making a list helps, though.

Kai seems to be climbing on her list. I think she likes the full name Mekhi or Mekai better.

Top contenders in no particular order at this point:

Miko

Mekai or Kai

Nikolas or Nikolai

Tomas

After all this thought we will probably just have a girl (we have had the girl name picked out for a long time). Due date was just moved up, so we have less than 30 days to go!

Archived