College Basketball - Final Four and Beyond

RedEyedGhost

And our projected starting PG for next season now has a selfie floating around with a skanky lady licking his face, with her boobs (only one is visible) hanging out. Seriously Naadir, you're the starting point guard at Kansas, fucking Kansas, and you can't pull better tail than that? Your judgement is extremely lacking. I mean, fuck.

For the morbidly curious.

That's a thing of beauty. Henderson's is still better in my eye though. :smileysex:

I can't believe Kentucky escaped with their lives. Every time I looked up, it seemed like Michigan was making all the right plays, but then 00 for Kentucky would fucking volleyball spike the ball into the hoop. :crying:

I can't believe Kentucky escaped with their lives. Every time I looked up, it seemed like Michigan was making all the right plays, but then 00 for Kentucky would fucking volleyball spike the ball into the hoop. :crying:

Just in case you hadn't heard... 00 is a McDonald's All-American who sat on the bench and didn't play in the majority of the games, and when he did play he was averaging 2.0 ppg. Then he stepped up and dominated when we needed him.

Really happy to see Lee get his chance. He is a good kid and felt he was wasted most of the year.

ETA: And wasn't it Michigan State you were supposed to be following this year?

Congrats to UK, they deserve to win it all after beating 3 of the 4 final four teams from last year that brought back a lot of those final four players. I am a disgruntled Cardinal fan and a bit of disgruntled college basketball fan. Not sure what exactly it says about college basketball, but the rules are what they are and so there it is. UK really should win it all. Florida had a cake walk and WTF is UConn doing in the final four anyway? Could we have been in their bracket? But I digress - it is what it is and Russ Smith should have hit his free throws.

The one bright spot Friday for me though was Mangok Mathiang, who had his best game all year long on Friday, and he's coming back next year and can only get better. Plus, my hubby had to admit I was right about his potential all year long. It's always great when the men around me have to admit I'm right about these things. I was screaming in excitement to see him play like that! Next year is probably going to be a little rough for my team with a whole bunch of newbies and adjusting to a new conference, but the good part of being a U of L fan is knowing I'll have 3 or 4 years to watch these new players grow and develop.

Also - Go Lady Cards!!!!

Pat Forde eats crow.

Now this needs to be said, too: You're going to the Final Four with a team that is 100 percent of your making, and a team that is almost completely dependent upon freshmen. After providing about 64 games of ammunition since the 2012 title to those who weren't sure one-and-done was a sustainable way to build a program, you've supplied a powerful rebuttal. Three Final Fours in four seasons says that your way works – it works better than any other way currently being implemented in college basketball.

You proved your point, and your team is still playing. How good does that feel?

That's a thing of beauty.

Warning: apc_store(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ips_kernel/classCacheApc.php on line 72

Gainesville TV Station Recreates Game Highlights to Beat Restrictions...

http://deadspin.com/gainesville-tv-station-recreates-ncaa-highlights-to-bea-1554851659

:rofl:

Warning: apc_store(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ips_kernel/classCacheApc.php on line 72

That's a thing of beauty. Henderson's is still better in my eye though. :smileysex:

My favorite comment so far: "Looks like Tharpe finally hit a 3."

Gainesville TV Station Recreates Game Highlights to Beat Restrictions...

http://deadspin.com/gainesville-tv-station-recreates-ncaa-highlights-to-bea-1554851659

That's pretty funny.

My favorite comment so far: "Looks like Tharpe finally hit a 3."

Bwahahaha

UK fans probably shitting bricks right now in the throes of yet another nail biter.

This tournament as a whole might be the best I ever remember, but these last three Kentucky games have been incredible.

Indeed! This run has turned out to be historic, still in shock.

Here's a factoid:

Only 8 seed to win it all: Villanova in 1985. They beat Georgetown in the final after losing to them three times in the regular season and conference tournament.

Hrmmmm....

Vewwy Interesting...

And our projected starting PG for next season now has a selfie floating around with a skanky lady licking his face, with her boobs (only one is visible) hanging out. Seriously Naadir, you're the starting point guard at Kansas, fucking Kansas, and you can't pull better tail than that? Your judgement is extremely lacking. I mean, fuck.

For the morbidly curious.

Goin with the crimson side this time. Wiscy only has one championship.

You may mark that link as NSFW. Even where you say only one of her boobs is visible, I didn't take you literally lol. Quickest I've ever closed a browser window in awhile.

You may mark that link as NSFW. Even where you say only one of her boobs is visible, I didn't take you literally lol. Quickest I've ever closed a browser window in awhile.

:lol: I definitely thought I gave enough warning, but I'll add it.

Just in case you hadn't heard... 00 is a McDonald's All-American who sat on the bench and didn't play in the majority of the games, and when he did play he was averaging 2.0 ppg. Then he stepped up and dominated when we needed him.

Really happy to see Lee get his chance. He is a good kid and felt he was wasted most of the year.

ETA: And wasn't it Michigan State you were supposed to be following this year?

Michigan had pretty uniforms :bawl: they just got abused in the paint. I can't remember seeing a team get as many 2nd and 3rd and 4th chances on offense as UK got.

Kentucky Assistant Orlando Antigua to be named new South Florida coach.

Aside from the obvious irony of a former Pitino assistant falling from the job to be replaced by a Calipari assistant, I think there's some real potential there.

Antigua has been a great recruiter under Cal and to top it off, he has been integral with the Dominican National team in recent years. I think he will be able to get some of the legit talent from the island to come to South Florida. Good on him.

Michigan had pretty uniforms :bawl: they just got abused in the paint. I can't remember seeing a team get as many 2nd and 3rd and 4th chances on offense as UK got.

Should have seen us against UofL when we got double the national average for offensive rebounds. :lol:

Kentucky Assistant Orlando Antigua to be named new South Florida coach.

Aside from the obvious irony of a former Pitino assistant falling from the job to be replaced by a Calipari assistant, I think there's some real potential there.

Antigua has been a great recruiter under Cal and to top it off, he has been integral with the Dominican National team in recent years. I think he will be able to get some of the legit talent from the island to come to South Florida. Good on him.

Good for him, I think he'll be successful. Sad to see him go at the same time.

Archived