Declare your allegiance

Kevvy

Current rules: Stannis, with Davos as hand and if he were to eliminate Mel and all of her insane followers who are OK with burning people alive.

My ideal situation: King's Landing destroyed, Jon king of the 7 Kingdoms, seated in Winterfell, with Margaery(Or I guess Sansa, if they're actually cousins that seems to be OK in Westeros, though the growing up as siblings would have an "ew" factor) as his Queen.

My ideal ideal situation: Dolorous Edd.

Arya Stark - Queen of the North, First of Her Dreaded Name, Wielder of Needle, Ghost of Harrenhal, Blood Child, Night Wolf of the Great Pack, Shadowcat of the Braavos, Dark Sister of Winterfell, Mistress of Whispers, Lady of Vengeance, Doom of the West, Harbinger of Death and Prophet of She-Of-Many-Names.

Long may she reign ! Winter has come ! Valar morghulis !

Who do you support in the quest for the Iron Throne? Not who you think will - but your own personal 'this is what I want' scenario. Lets try and avoid the whole FAegon or R+L=J debates. Lets assume both cases are correct.

I'll go with Aegon

Stannis , easily.

Edmure Tully

... yes he would need a very good hand, but still...

Catelyn jerked her reins hard to avoid him, glancing about in dismay. Hundreds of smallfolk had been admitted to the castle, and allowed to erect crude shelters against the walls. Their children were everywhere underfoot, and the yard teemed with their cows, sheep, and chickens. “Who are all these folk?” “My people,” Edmure answered. “They were afraid.”

Nuff said

Archived