Declare your allegiance

Kevvy

Robb Stark . It Was his Father who helped robert win the throne and it was always winterfell after the might's watch which protected the seven kingdoms and he was also the warden of north. stannis is a bitter person and would put half the king's landing to sword for meagre reasons.

you stole my picture you jerk

IF (yes, that's a BIG BIG IF) everyone's paternity is as it is written, forgetting the R+L=J, and Tyrion being a secret Targ, and FAegon is or isn't a Targ, then the line of succession seems in order, While Stannis, as a birth-right on both the Baratheon side and from the Targaryen side(his mother), is heir legally, having him on the throne forces all to only serve Rhollor. Don't see that doing anyone any good in the long run. Assuming Stannis dies in battle with the Others, a bastard of Roberts should sit the throne.

While Stannis, as a birth-right on both the Baratheon side and from the Targaryen side(his mother), is heir legally, having him on the throne forces all to only serve Rhollor.

Actually it was his paternal grandmather Rhaelle Baratheon née Targaryen Egg's daughter, his mother was Cassana Estermont. But anyway you are right.

A Targaryen restoration. Whether that is Dany+Aegon, Dany+Jon or one of the two guys married to someone else, without the three Targs having to kill each other over who gets the throne. Westeros needs the dragonlords back again to restore order. That said, I really, really like and respect Stannis and don't want him to die. So it's a bit complex, I don't 100% support anybody if that means being against someone I also like.

Forget the iron throne, I just want a Dream of Spring to end with a new Stark king in the north. I guess Aegon can rule the other six then, if Daeny inherits it I won't be satisfied since she won't have an heir. The Iron Throne is overrated though, it has only been around for 300 years. Why does that give such absolute legitimacy to the existence of one throne for the seven (9) kingdoms?

I want the IT to be melted down and The Seven Kingdoms to split. I don't really root for any character or faction, but I hope the story has many interesting and logical moments that wow me and I want many of the main characters to have a satisfying ending - one way or the other. For example I'd love it if Sandor was never seen again, I think it would be a beautiful arc. I also want more of the absolute core characters prematurely dead.

Most of all I wish GRRM won't go soft on us and start watering down the characters.

Archived