04x02 "The Lion and the Rose" Promo

I'll be really mad if they don't add CH. It's not like its hard to find an actor to make his role, he wouldn't even need to show his face. Also there are a lot of a amazing scenes they could build up with him, like the 2nd massacre at Craster's Keep etc... IMO it would be a complete waste not adding him. I'm really hoping that they are just hiding him for now...

I'm actually curious about what they are going to do with Bran the next season(s).

Compared to the books he is already extremly far in his story, more than any other character. He might probably be a good tool to tie in some of the historical parts that have been skipped in the show so far.

D and D probably wrote some of the Stannis scenes but that doesn't mean that GrrM didn't write any of them. Our evidence that at one point Stannis was in the premiere script is that Carice van Houten showed a picture of script 401 back in the early summer. Now maybe GrrM DID write all of the Stan scenes and she got it simply as a formality. We'll find out whenever people in the production clarify who wrote which scenes, which they often do during the commentaries. Perhaps we'll find out earlier but let's not use this as "D and D ____ Stannis" just yet, alright?

Actually I think it's likely that Mel clarifying to Shireen about there only being one hell (and from Gran de Lys we know, she is generally talking about the R'hollor religion) is written by GrrM. He often puts world-building into his episodes to catch up the unsullied with things that hadn't been adequately explained prior, like the weirwood explanation in "the Pointy End" for example.

Another thing. Roose WILL appear in "the Lion and the Rose". We've known that since "the Bastards of Westeros" feature aired. That feature showed a clip of Roose introducing Fat Walda to Ramsay, which since we know from her casting info that the lady playing Fat Walda appears only in ep. 2, confirms this scene will be next week.

Again, Alex Graves is directing Episodes 2 AND 3. WIC published the Fat Walda casting report before the director of Episode 3 was officially revealed online.

So, if you're quick you can catch that Sansa does wear the necklace to the wedding. So I just wonder how they'll get the poison into the wine. Unless Dontos is a red herring for readers to think they know what's coming. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to simplify her escape for people to understand exactly who was involved in the planning. Also, we saw Tommen in this promo. Dude's a giant, definitely aged up. About as tall as Tywin. Seems to have more of a chubby, boyish, beta male face though. Cersei also seems to be genuinely smiling in the background of the clip where Joffrey holds the sword.

I wanted to put this in spoiler tags because I don't know the rules for the promo threads, but I can't seem to find them...

wow dude just ruin it for everyone

wow dude just ruin it for everyone

I'm not trying to though, I pretty explicitly said I wanted to put it in spoiler tags but when I went to edit I couldn't find them. Do I have to type it in? It's been a while since I posted on a no spoiler thread, which this isn't labeled as. Not in the title and not in the OP.

Okay I looked around for how to do spoiler tags and I have fixed it. I'm sorry if I spoiled something for you or others =/

I know that, Lord Bored, but there's another link that confirms her as appearing specifically in episode 402. I can't post links here myself, but if you go to wicnet and look up Fat Walda there will be the thread they made when she was cast. One of the links is her CV but another is a page that confirms her to be in 402.

– Ramsay's hunt looks like it's going to be in this episode, as well as maybe his interactions with Roose? Apparently the hunt is the last thing that truly breaks Theon/Reek, so I'm simultaneously apprehensive and excited to see how it plays out.

Can't be worse than the Bolton slumber party...

Haha, with you on the "excited + apprehensive." Roose Bolton's actor said one scene between him and Ramsay was totally sad.

I'll be really mad if they don't add CH. It's not like its hard to find an actor to make his role, he wouldn't even need to show his face. Also there are a lot of a amazing scenes they could build up with him, like the 2nd massacre at Craster's Keep etc... IMO it would be a complete waste not adding him. I'm really hoping that they are just hiding him for now...

I think Sam's actor said they cut him. IMO he serves no crucial purpose. Meera and Summer can fight off baddies, Bran and Jojen navigate with greendreams.

Da FUCK!?!?!? Not fanrage or anything, just surprise. Is he like a friendly, more fully-dressed Kuja? I do not see little werewolf boy!

Are you thinking of Rickon? Tommon is Cersei's youngest, but he's supposed to be 8.

I'm assuming the change is so when

Marg marries him, it's more palatable for the audience, but still. Takes away the boy-king element of his reign.

I really hope we see the "my giant of Lannister" scene. Let ShowShae do something useful for once.

I second that. It will be hilarious. Anyone else care to speculate on Shae slapping Bronn? I originally said maybe he's there to restrain her from going to the wedding since she wanted to go so bad. But maybe Tyrion proposes she marry Bronn lol. Whatever it is I'm predicting it's the final straw.

Archived