[Book & Show Spoilers] "First of His Name" Promo

Dany's Silver

If she gets cutesy, because we are so visually used to stern Vale, Tyrion-sentencing Lysa, it will be hilarious.

One exasperated eye roll from LF behind her back and I will die laughing. Make it happen, D & D.

In one of the trailers I believe there is a scene where they are hugging and LF makes a funny face.

In one of the trailers I believe there is a scene where they are hugging and LF makes a funny face.

Thanks Tony,

:laugh:

And I will be checking out that trailer ( that I didn't have the chance to yet) in 3….2….1….

So, tonight...

Ready for some great actions at Craster's ! And Direwolves !

Ready for the arrival at the Vale and the return of Lysa !

Ready for the Cersei / Oberyn talk !

Ready for Arya and the Hound kicking some asses !

Ready for the start of another promising duo : Brienne and Pod !

Ready for a council in Meereen ! Could be great stuff too.

How do you guys expect unsullied to react to Dany's choice to stay in Meereen? I imagine Twitter will be in a riot, possibly. D&D really need to sell the necessary aspects: her army isn't strong enough, she has no ships, her dragons are not big enough and are uncontrollable, she needs to learn to rule and she can't leave behind the society she has upended (hopefully they mention that Astapor has reverted and Yunkai has rebelled).

Yes I think this is the point of that scene. To make it explicit and clear that Dany is NOT in a viable position to invade Westeros.

The problem, and its a glaringly obvious one, is that this would still bring accusations like "Why not just have given her more Unsullied?" "Why not have let the dragons grow faster?" Accusations of filler and dragging her plot out as they delay her return to Westeros will happen. I don't think show fans have grasped that season 4 and 5 will be her stuck in that city.

How do you guys expect unsullied to react to Dany's choice to stay in Meereen? I imagine Twitter will be in a riot, possibly. D&D really need to sell the necessary aspects: her army isn't strong enough, she has no ships, her dragons are not big enough and are uncontrollable, she needs to learn to rule and she can't leave behind the society she has upended (hopefully they mention that Astapor has reverted and Yunkai has rebelled).

bump

I'm not worried about the Unsullied's reaction to the Danny procrastination this season, but season 5 all bets are off. It would be smart on their part if they at least start giving strong hints that she'll be heading home at the end of season 5/beginning of season 6.

Why should Jon get revenge? Why not Craster's wives? They are the victims. I say, "Fuck them till they're dead"(I mean the wives should do that to the mutineers) :devil:

So long as the wives use their baker’s rolling pins for such bloody buggery, I’m sure there’ll be no complaints — from the audience.

Archived