Changes!

DanyTheSaltWife

Now that is a cat-astrophe. I'm in tears. :crying: How could they do this to us!

Wait a minute, let's hit paws for a moment here. What just came out of your meowth?

I heard they are just waiting until next season where rumour has it Benedict Cumberbatch will be available to play Boots. Might have to tweak the storylines slightly but I can't really imagine anyone else being able to pull off such a role.

Hope they release behind-the-scenes with his feline version of motion capture. If they don't idk why in the Seven Hells I even watch this show

Hope they release behind-the-scenes with his feline version of motion capture. If they don't idk why in the Seven Hells I even watch this show

To see The Night's King blatantly create The Prince That Was Promised out of Craster's king's blood, thats why.

As this seems to be the nitpicky page I thought Ghost didn't make any noise. He just stared at you like you were his next meal til you ran screaming. What's with all growling?

This is the one thing that annoyed me about the episode. Ghost was silent in the books, never made a sound.

This is the one thing that annoyed me about the episode. Ghost was silent in the books, never made a sound.

Clearly that's an important focal point they blatantly shit on and completely changes the dynamic of the series and the future of Jon and the Night's Watch.

Why do I even watch this show anymore.

Gods be good, but my sides. Ouch. This thread is responsible for breaking several of my ribs. :rofl:

It was very kind of them to give us some non-human pussy, but alas, I suspect we'll see Olyvar's ass before we see Ser Pounce again. :bawl:

Ser Pounce! But where are Boots and Ladywhiskers? I sadly fear the worst! Maybe Ser Pounce will turn out to be Lady Pounce and have kittens next season.

Herding cats, not possible.But they like treats. Hide tuna in Tommen's bed and watch the magic happen. And kittens are often much easier to handle than cats, because they are much more curious and playful and their attention is very easy to direct.

Archived