Changes!

DanyTheSaltWife

SPOILER ALERT: In Braavos with the fog, all the cats are "grey" ["Mercy"].. This muddles things up. But color probably does not matter to the cats "in general", but King's Landing cats are rumored to have issues which affects their ability to "play fair", especially with trifling cats from across the Narrow Sea,

Anyways, The Ship and The Lantern are currently in discussion to combine troupes and employ Braavosi felines for a revival of Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical Cats.

The Last Reyne:

Regarding Ghost's growling - it seems to be problematic when working with CGI wolves - they just do not shut UP! Put them in front of a green screen, and they make all kinds of canine sounds.

How dare you sir, Boots' storyline throws open the intrigues of King's Landing! The ripple effect of cutting it would be cat-astrophic.

I agree. The fallout from this enormous plot hole is going to reach far into the future of the series. The books are obviously ruined from here forward. /Unlist

And besides, when were the writers ever afraid to put in too many pussies in a scene??

Ser Pounce! Look what has been done to Ghost!

What a whimp he proved to be - allowing mere NW brothers to cage him! And Jon has forgotten that he ever owned a direwolf! In his depressed state over Jon disappearing on him, Ghost allows himself to be imprisoned.

Yeah, got to admit what happened to Ghost and Jon forgetting him was ridiculous.

I've heard recent rumors that the original scripts for this season had both Lady Whiskers and Boots written into the story-line, but after double "accidental" deaths of the actors they were sadly written out of the plot and all their lines given to Ser Pounce. The actor who plays Ser Pounce is currently unavailable for comment.

Obviously this cat was using the producers leg as a scratching post... the clumsy way it stumbled through its purrs, terrible inflections..... Grey Worm speaks the common tongue better.

I hope -- for art's sake-- that its meows are kept to a minimin

This might be a catalyst... it was a catastrophy... like it was catatonic.... in its own catagory....

Lady Whiskers stealing the toy mouse from Ser pounce is critical to not only his development as a character but the story as a whole.

Most likely they will rewrite it with Bron stealing the mouse from Ser pounce.

more reasons why i stopped watching the show. i heard they recast Lady Whiskers anyway with a watermelon with cat ears

Archived