Team up pairs of characters who will get along

espresso

Sansa and Jon. What they are learning is complimentary to one another.

Myrcella and Edric Storm. They seem to be better versions of Cersi and Bob. I would love it if her "half-brother" and her met in exile.

Lady Dustin and Rickon. He's fierce and a Stark just like her first love. I'm sure she would love him like the son she never had.

Sarella and the Night's Watch. She's good with a bow. Has the skills of a master which is sorely needed at the wall, and is adept at infiltrating male only institutions. Also, her mother is a merchant, and has probably given her daughter instructions on how to trade. The watch will need that when they try to purchase provisions.

Love these.

Mine:

Sam and Tyrion - they could start a book club! lol

Arya and Meera

Walder Frey and Craster :ack:

Cersei and Barbrey Dustin - they could swap stories about why they're so bitter about Robert/Rhaegar and Brandon respectively.

Jon and Gendry - Arya's beloved bastard boys ;)

Jon and Gendry is very interesting, especially considering their alleged fathers.

Jon and Gendry is very interesting, especially considering their alleged fathers.

It is! But which of Jon's fathers are you talking about? It's interesting either way, really, considering that one of Jon's alleged father was King Robert's best friend and the other potential father (assuming R+L=J) was his mortal enemy.

It is! But which of Jon's fathers are you talking about? It's interesting either way, really, considering that one of Jon's alleged father was King Robert's best friend and the other potential father (assuming R+L=J) was his mortal enemy.

It is interesting either way, but I am strongly in favour of R+L=J

Gendry is not particularly fond of the father that ignored his existence keep in mind. I doubt his father's identity will have much bearing on his personal relationships.

Gendry is not particularly fond of the father that ignored his existence keep in mind. I doubt his father's identity will have much bearing on his personal relationships.

Didn't actually mean that it would have any bearing on how they viewed one another. More that if they were to find out who their respective fathers were, they would have quite a lot to talk about.

Daenerys (Azor Ahai) and Benjen (Last Hero)

:)

Ice and Fire, eh?

How about Sansa and Myrcella? They both seem to be (increasingly) strong, level-headed and intelligent characters, so I feel their friendship could blossom into more than a 'who had the worst childhood' match.

I'm not normally into crack shipping but... wow. :stunned: I'd love to see that.

Put Ned, Davos, Brienne and Barristan into a room together, see if you can fit them in or is it too much honor per cubic meter

Damphair and Patchface - Aeron would have a field day...

Littlefinger and Illyrio! Bonus points if Varys introduced them

Mance Rayder and Jaime - they can speak honour and vows and stuff

Sansa/Arya and Dany - I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for that one.

That chance is past, but I would have loved for Brienne to have some interaction with Maege and Dacey Mormont in Robb's camp... :crying:

These are all great, and I love the rationales you offer! Patchface and Damphair cracked me up!

Sansa and Jon. What they are learning is complimentary to one another.

Myrcella and Edric Storm. They seem to be better versions of Cersi and Bob. I would love it if her "half-brother" and her met in exile.

Lady Dustin and Rickon. He's fierce and a Stark just like her first love. I'm sure she would love him like the son she never had.

Sarella and the Night's Watch. She's good with a bow. Has the skills of a master which is sorely needed at the wall, and is adept at infiltrating male only institutions. Also, her mother is a merchant, and has probably given her daughter instructions on how to trade. The watch will need that when they try to purchase provisions.

I love Barbrey and Rickon. Not to mention that "Lady Regent and Regent Wardeness of the North" might suit her just fine.

1. Aegon Targaryen VI and Robb Stark (Both are young, motivated would be Kings who lead their respective rebellions against the Lannisters)

2. Jon Connington and Ser Barristan Selmy (Both mentors, advisors, and battle worn commanders to their Dragon Monarchs)

3. Oberyn Martell and Euron Greyjoy (Playboys from Major Houses)

4. Joffrey Lannister and Ramsey Bolton (Both sadistic peices of shit with daddy issues)

5. Arya Stark and Brienne of Tarth (Both strong female characters who can play just as hard as boys)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived